The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Jeffran Christmas Special - Anyone Receive Their Order?
Jamie Kitlarchuk

Alberta, Canada
Post  Posted 28 Dec 2018 1:43 pm    

I ordered a christmas bundle on special from Jeffran on Dec 2nd and was told that it shipped a few days later. Still havent seen it, nor have I recieved a tracking number. I followed up weekly by email and phone just trying to get a tracking number, but haven't received a response.

Has anyone else received their pre-christmas order yet, or had issues with the order?

Mark Eaton

Sonoma County in The Great State Of Northern California
Post  Posted 28 Dec 2018 1:47 pm    

Jamie, have you seen this thread?

https://bb.steelguitarforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=338217&highlight=jeffran

Jamie Kitlarchuk

Alberta, Canada
Post  Posted 28 Dec 2018 1:56 pm    

Ya, I've seen that one. It's just that their site said any orders made before Dec 17 would make it out by christmas, now they have an even better sale and I was tempted to just cancel my order all together.

I had a bit of a snag with my order last summer as well, but at was able to resolve it eventually. So now i'm giving Melissa the benefit of the doubt.

I really do enjoy the Jeffran courses, and feel that they are exactly the type of material that will help me actually understand what I'm playing. But I'm extremely disapointed with the lack of customer service on their end.

BTW, I ordered the Bandstand Backup christmas bundel that they had on special, along with a couple other items.

Jay Coover

Seattle, WA, USA
Post  Posted 8 Jan 2019 10:00 am    

HINT: If you file a complaint with paypal, they will hold her money, and you'll get a phone call from her pretty quickly then to sort things out. Sad.

Jamie Kitlarchuk

Alberta, Canada
Post  Posted 8 Jan 2019 12:32 pm    

Ya, I was thinking about the paypal complaint, but figured I would give it a few weeks yet as it is being shipped to Canada. Sometimes things get hung-up at customs...

I actually wouldn't be that concerned if I was able to get a tracking number to at least see if something is happening. But I've been following up for over a month and have heard nothing back. And with the recent stories I'm seeing on the forum, I'm a bit concerned that it may not have even been shipped.

I'd hate to have to cancel my order, as I really do find a lot of value in the few other Jeff Newman courses that I have.