The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Quilter Iterblock 45 mini amp
Francesco Porcu

Italy
Post  Posted 9 Dec 2018 12:53 am    

Hello, has any of you already tried this little amp with the pedal? I think it's a great toy to be used with some delay and reverd effects and maybe a little tube preamp. Good music and merry Christmas to all. Francesco from Italy Smile

Derrick Unger

Newark Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 9 Dec 2018 7:45 pm     Quilter

Yes I have one..combined it to a speaker cab with a 12" cannabus Rex speaker and use it with my pedal board with my Mullen Steel..makes a great studio setup to practice or record with
Music is good for the soul..playing it is even better! Gretsch6strLapSteel*PeaveyNashville400*HudsonSD-10*DigitechRP360*FenderChampion100*PeaveyKB300*Goodrich120*Behringerx1204*BehringerMini4*Mullen S10"Discovery"*Peavey Vegas400*Princeton112plus*SuperChampX2*SidekickReverb65*Rumble100*MarshallMG50DFX*Nashville112

Derrick Unger

Newark Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 9 Dec 2018 7:46 pm     Quilter

Yes I have one..combined it to a speaker cab with a 12" cannabus Rex speaker and use it with my pedal board with my Mullen Steel..makes a great studio setup to practice or record with
Music is good for the soul..playing it is even better! Gretsch6strLapSteel*PeaveyNashville400*HudsonSD-10*DigitechRP360*FenderChampion100*PeaveyKB300*Goodrich120*Behringerx1204*BehringerMini4*Mullen S10"Discovery"*Peavey Vegas400*Princeton112plus*SuperChampX2*SidekickReverb65*Rumble100*MarshallMG50DFX*Nashville112

Francesco Porcu

Italy
Post  Posted 10 Dec 2018 1:29 pm     Quilter Iterblock 45 mini amp

Thanks Derrick, when I get it I'll try it with the 1x12 Neo Jensen 8 ohm case, then I'll try it with the 1x15 chest Peavey black widov 1501, let's see what sound will come out..Francesco Smile

Alex Cattaneo

Quebec, Canada
Post  Posted 12 Dec 2018 8:35 pm    

Hey Derrick, have you tried the Interblock on a gig or at a rehearsal? I mostly play with in-ear monitoring so I was thinking it might be nice as part of a silent stage setup, as long as the amp sim sounds good enough.

Derrick Unger

Newark Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 13 Dec 2018 10:40 am     Quilter

Alex..I use this in a studio..have not gigged with it...I am sure it would supply enough UUMMPPH for rehearsal..it is a fully featured amp as can be seen in the pics...full EQ and effects loop...line out and headphone jack and self adjusting impedence selection..clean low noise amp..no heat and Quilter sound..I'm sure you would be impressed but the best thing for you to do is check at a franchise music store (guitar center..Sam ash) should have one in stock for you to try for volume for gig, but I know you would be impressed with all other features for your use...sounds like I should be a Quilter salesman LOL...OH..I see you are from Canada..hello my northern friend!! I don't know what music stores are available to you up there...they are in stock at a lot of them in the states.

Francesco Porcu

Italy
Post  Posted 13 Dec 2018 2:49 pm     Quilter Iterblock 45 mini amp

Today I got my Quilter, that I have compared it to my Dv Mark Evo 1 that plays divinely, both with the image of the Fender Twin amp and with the Vox AC30, I have to say that I really like this new purchase, 1 x 12 Neo Jensen chest finish, very optimal sound ... Smile