The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  For Sale SD 10 Emmons Lagrande ( Back up for sale )
Ted Hughes

Ms. USA
Post  Posted 8 Dec 2018 12:39 am    

I have my SD 10 Emmons Lagrande back up for sale ! Its (Red) 3&4 4 hole bell crank ! And It does play and sounds as good as it looks ! Case shows wear with Nick's! I've been in and out of the hospital with a lot of health issues and I hate to sell it but I really need to ! I'll take $ 2,700.00 dollars and I'll include shipping to the the lower 48 states only ! ! I'll try to post pictures of it but if I can't just email me at tedhughes19.th@gmail.com and I'll be glad to send them to you ! My cell # is 1(601) 551-8967 !

Last edited by Ted Hughes on 10 Dec 2018 2:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

Don Hines

Georgia, USA
Post  Posted 8 Dec 2018 12:32 pm     Re: For Sale SD 10 Emmons Lagrande

Ted Hughes wrote:
I have my SD 10 Emmons Lagrande for sale ! Its (Red) 3&4 4 hole bell crank ! And It does play and sounds as good as it looks ! Case shows wear with Nick's! I've been in and out of the hospital with a lot of health issues and I hate to sell it but I really need to ! I'll take $3,000 thousand for it and I'll split the shippingcost with you ! ! I'll try to post pictures of not email me at tedhughes19.th@gmail.com and I'll be glad to send them to you ! My cell # is 1(601) 551-8967 ! Thanks for looking ! [/img]

Don Hines

Georgia, USA
Post  Posted 8 Dec 2018 12:38 pm     Re: For Sale SD 10 Emmons Lagrande

Don Hines wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
I have my SD 10 Emmons Lagrande for sale ! Its (Red) 3&4 4 hole bell crank ! And It does play and sounds as good as it looks ! Case shows wear with Nick's! I've been in and out of the hospital with a lot of health issues and I hate to sell it but I really need to ! I'll take $3,000 thousand for it and I'll split the shippingcost with you ! ! I'll try to post pictures of not email me at tedhughes19.th@gmail.com and I'll be glad to send them to you ! My cell # is 1(601) 551-8967 ! Thanks for looking ! [/img]

Don Hines

Georgia, USA
Post  Posted 8 Dec 2018 12:40 pm     Re: For Sale SD 10 Emmons Lagrande

Don Hines wrote:
Don Hines wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Ted Hughes

Ms. USA
Post  Posted 9 Dec 2018 8:02 am     Sd 10 Emmons

To the top please for a price drop ! $2,700.00 dollars and I'll include shipping to the l power 48 states only ! Thanks and Merry Christmas Everybody !

Last edited by Ted Hughes on 10 Dec 2018 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ted Hughes

Ms. USA
Post  Posted 9 Dec 2018 11:25 am     SD10 Emmons

Close it up please ! I've decided to keep it ! They are getting hard to find! Thanks ! Delete this post please ! I have it back up for sell !

Last edited by Ted Hughes on 10 Dec 2018 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ricky Thompson

Starke, Florida, USA
Post  Posted 9 Dec 2018 11:38 am     Emmons

Ted glad to hear your keeping my friend I know you are making that Emmons sound great!! Hope to hear you play again soon maybe you will teach me some of those awesome steel picking licks !! Your friend from Florida !! Ricky T

Ted Hughes

Ms. USA
Post  Posted 9 Dec 2018 6:34 pm     Emmons

Hey Ricky my friend, I'm slowly getting over the ordeal that I've just went threw ! Taking time but getting better every day! We need to get together and you show me some of them licks that you got ! Hope to see ya this coming spring! Keep in touch my friend ! Your Mississippi friend , Ted