The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Western Swing Authority Release..Bruce Bouton/Buddy Spicher
Peewee Charles

Waterloo,Ontario, Canada
Post  Posted 26 Oct 2018 6:37 am    

It’s here! It’s here!! Our new album Big Deal is now available everywhere you buy/stream your music. Get yours today! We can’t wait for you to hear it. So many special guests and a new Steel Instrumental featuring Legends, Bruce Bouton & Buddy Spicher....and so many more special guests, Ray Benson, Carolyn Martin & more..Beautiful songs, some classic and some great new originals...& a Christmas Bonus.... amazing production with twin fiddles & lots of steel guitar.......Real Country Music....thanks all.... www.thewesternswingauthority.com/listen/
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/artist/the-western-swing-authority/387798221

Last edited by Peewee Charles on 30 Oct 2018 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total

John McClung

Olympia WA, USA
Post  Posted 26 Oct 2018 3:11 pm    

Pee Wee, the production sounds great and I love Carolyn Martin's singing! Are you playing steel on any tracks?

I saw you with Gordon Lightfoot, probably late 70's, playing your single neck MSA with fuzz tone, was that a BossTone? Hope I'm remembering that right!

Peewee Charles

Waterloo,Ontario, Canada
Post  Posted 29 Oct 2018 8:31 am    

Hi John, Wow, thats a few years ago...Yes I did use the boos tone with Gord...The new WSA CD is so amazing, so proud of it...so many special guests and great production...I played on all the tracks...this is a band of session players we put together and is our 4th CD..Wishing you and your family all the best...Nice to hear from you Luv ya man Peewee
Www.thewesternswingauthority.com

Peewee Charles

Waterloo,Ontario, Canada
Post  Posted 30 Oct 2018 7:07 am     Here's link to listen to tracks off new WSA cd....

Www.thewesternswingauthority.com/listen/ The new instrumental is called Big Deal and features Bruce Bouton & Buddy Spicher....pretty honoured to have these 2 Legends on the track with so many special guests.....Ray Benson, Jane Monheit, Carolyn Martin and more.....Thanks for your support and there is an added song for your Christmas stocking...Christmas Bonus.....newly written Christmas song....Enjoy....Luv ya all....Lets keep this great Country Music alive....spread the word, we appreciate it so much....as radio sure doesn't play real country music these days.....Ed

Tim Herman

Alberta, Canada
Post  Posted 3 Nov 2018 5:50 am    

TTT. just like in the Steel for sale section. Get this album. It is spectacular!

Peewee Charles

Waterloo,Ontario, Canada
Post  Posted 4 Nov 2018 9:23 am     Thanks

Thank you Tim...We are sure proud of this one with all the special guests..and good friend Bruce Bouton and Buddy Spicher on instrumental I wrote Thanks again Ed

John Brabant

Calais, VT, USA
Post  Posted 21 Apr 2019 1:09 pm    

Just stumbled upon this thread. I have all the WSA albums up to this one. I will be ordering a copy ASAP. This band is crazy good, amazing vocals and musicianship overall. Please support these talented musicians with your purchase of their CD.