The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  SOLD Nashville 112
Jack Stoner

Kansas City, MO
Post  Posted 11 Oct 2018 2:50 am    

Nashville 112 for sale. Stock or I'll install the OPA2134 chips (Fox mod) for an additional $30. Its been used but all works. Has a Steel Guitar Nashville cover. I repaired the reverb (replaced the spring tank). I played it last night at a steel jam to verify its working OK and it is. Pictures will be posted later today.

Prefer local sale or within short distance as it appears shipping will be close to $100. If someone needs a reason for a Florida trip this is one (I'm about 65 miles from Orlando or Tampa).

Here is another forum thread on shipping costs:
https://bb.steelguitarforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=336905

Price $300 or $330 with chip mod. PLUS Shipping.

Last edited by Jack Stoner on 16 Oct 2018 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Jack Stoner

Kansas City, MO
Post  Posted 11 Oct 2018 7:11 am    

Pictures of amp. Note scuff at the bottom left front.

Jack Stoner

Kansas City, MO
Post  Posted 13 Oct 2018 2:24 am    

Still Available and about $100 less than others advertised

Jack Stoner

Kansas City, MO
Post  Posted 13 Oct 2018 2:24 am    

Still Available and about $100 less than others advertised

Roger Rettig

Naples, FL
Post  Posted 13 Oct 2018 6:38 am    

How old is this one, Jack? I'm interested but would prefer one of the older ones.

I'll be passing through on I-75 in a couple of weeks.

Jack Stoner

Kansas City, MO
Post  Posted 13 Oct 2018 7:25 am    

Roger, not sure how old it is, but it is a USA made model. With the Steel Guitar Nashville (Bobbe Seymour) cover that suggests its an earlier one.

The person I bought it from, bought it used at Bondz Music (in Wildwood, Fl). I asked the owner of Bondz Music about the amp and he doesn't remember.

If you want it, we can meet at I75, Exit 329 (Wildwood, SR44 exit). There is a large Pilot truck stop there.

Roger Rettig

Naples, FL
Post  Posted 13 Oct 2018 7:55 pm    

What does Ken's mod actually do? Why have you not already fitted it for your own purposes?

Thanks.

Jack Stoner

Kansas City, MO
Post  Posted 14 Oct 2018 2:20 am    

The mod replaces the 5 op-amp IC's with the improved OPA2134's and sort of cleans up the "mid honk" that some associate with Peavey's. I have been contemplating doing the mod and advertising it for sale with the mod. If I were going to keep the amp I would install the mod. Some have been replacing the speaker and the mod for a cleaner sound but the $30 mod is much cheaper than a $200 speaker and does nicely.

I have a Steelaire Rack and separate speaker, what I use on jobs. Also have a Quilter 101R practice amp at home, that I can also use with my Tele so at age 81 I don't really need another amp.

Jack Stoner

Kansas City, MO
Post  Posted 16 Oct 2018 4:39 am    

Still for sale, although I'm considering installing the chip mod and relisting it.

Roger Rettig

Naples, FL
Post  Posted 16 Oct 2018 5:39 am    

Check your PMs.

Jack Stoner

Kansas City, MO
Post  Posted 16 Oct 2018 5:48 am    

SOLD. Thanks.