The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Harley James - Dale Granstrom 10/28 Candby OR
Gary Thorsen

Oregon, USA
Post  Posted 9 Oct 2018 5:01 am    

You might remember the watering hole as The Spinning Wheel. There's been a ton of steel played at this club over the years. It is now call The Double Aught. The festivities run from 3-7pm. All you NW steelers out there come on out!!! Don't miss hearing these two local honkytonk legends play their best stuff!!! They go on at 3:00 with a jam to follow. We had a great time last month. Robin and Rusty played great. Doug Jones made it out and tore it up as did Bob Muller. It's my favorite day of the month - the last Sunday steel jam. Just have to say this about this months featured players, these guys know steel guitar. Harley worked at Sierra and built guitars back in the day and played in the Buckles for many years. Dale is 87 years young and was playing great when I was wearing diapers and still amazes me every time I hear him.

The Double Aught - Canby Oregon - October 30, 2018 3-7PM

HARLEY JAMES - DALE GRANSTROM

Gary Thorsen

Oregon, USA
Post  Posted 19 Oct 2018 8:55 pm     Oct 28th - it's rumored Mary Cameron may show up

We have some terrific country singers coming out so if your dream gig is backing up a great singer this is your chance.