INSTRUCTION STRINGS ACCESSORIES MUSIC LINKS
 Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com for Steel Guitars, Strings, Instruction, Music and Accessories 
Forum Index
where steel players meet online
The Steel Guitar Forum

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Ibanez AAF207 7 string $1800-or trade 4 sd10 or Taylor Jumb
Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post Posted 21 Sep 2018 6:54 am     Reply with quote

This is a great playing and sounding guitar, I just have some bills I need to pay and I dont get a chance to play this guitar out as we always have a bass player. This guitar is not mint, but in EC for a 1990s instrument. Made in Japan and is excellent quality. If you have ever wanted to play 7 string, this is about as cheap as you can get one of pro quality. The OHSC case is also in EC. Both the instrument have nicks and chips here and there, but nothing that affects the playability or functioning of the case. Buyer to pay shipping and pay pal fees. Thanks for looking and feel free to ask for more pictures if you are seriously interested.

Last edited by Larry Lenhart on 11 Oct 2018 2:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post Posted 22 Sep 2018 5:37 pm     Reply with quote

I might consider a trade for a SD10 and then turn around and sell that to get my money. Feel free to send me a steel trade of about the same value if you have interest.
Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post Posted 4 Oct 2018 5:33 pm     Reply with quote

Another option is I am interested in a Taylor Jumbo 6 string guitar.
Thanks
Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post Posted 4 Oct 2018 5:33 pm     Reply with quote

I corrected my original post to state that the guitar was built in the late 90s,not the 80s as I had originally thought. This is a really nice 7 string guitar, I am just not playing it that much. Trades for a pedal steel would be considered...an outside shot I know as this is a small market and probably not much interest from steel guitarist in such an instrument. I would probably be better off posting it on a jazz guitar forum or reverb, etc., but I feel much closer to the steel guitar community on here and thus would prefer selling it on here. feel free to contact me for any offers.
Thanks