The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Jeffran Music
George Frachiseur

Arkansas, USA
Post  Posted 25 Jun 2018 9:47 pm    

I have a question....Has anybody had trouble with Jeffran Music not responding? I bought over $600 worth of Tab material and I found an issue with the #49 "Look at Us" tab (missing pages 9-10 on the instrumental. I have emailed them 3 times now asking them to send those pages and not heard one peep from them. I don't think that would be happening if Jeff was still at the helm.

Keith Marlowe

Pennsylvania, USA
Post  Posted 26 Jun 2018 1:38 pm    

I have had a similar issue (the missing backside of a page) and not gotten a response from Melissa when I inquired about it. Though when I have asked questions about purchasing products using the website contact page I have gotten responses. I only asked about the missing page through direct email so maybe I should try through the website.

Larry D Adams

Northern Maine & Western New Brunswick, CA
Post  Posted 24 Jul 2018 2:00 am    

I've been waiting 8 months for some tracks to come in, no response . So i have come to terms that i have lost some money..

Dave Diehl

Mechanicsville, MD, USA
Post  Posted 24 Jul 2018 6:50 am    

I placed an order about a 1 1/2 months ago and it came pretty quickly.

Jim Cohen

Philadelphia, PA
Post  Posted 24 Jul 2018 6:53 am    

George, if you PM me your direct email address, I will gladly copy those two pages for you and email them to you as PDFs.

Jim

Ron Scott

Michigan
Post  Posted 2 Aug 2018 5:32 am    

Well I still have not heard a word concerning the picks I ordered the first of the year. I don't know maybe I just believe they will eventually come when they receive them from the people who make them. If not, so much for credibility on their part.RS Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Greg Thompson

Taumarunui, New Zealand
Post  Posted 2 Aug 2018 2:42 pm    

Placed an order on 17th July. Melissa returned my emails and I now have a USPS tracking number. Can't ask for much more from a 'Part-Time/Hobby' business.

In Melissa's own words, "I am not very Tech Savy".

My advice FWIW - Hang in there. Send more emails, Keep calling, leave messages again. I don't think Melissa is trying to be awkward on purpose folks

Mark Hershey

New York, USA
Post  Posted 9 Aug 2018 6:06 am    

Posting this here as well.

Purchased $145.00 worth of course materials.

Purchased July 23rd website said they'd be closed until the 28th.

sent an email 7/31/18 through website no response

8/1/18 received confirmation that a shipping label was printed. Status is pre-shipment which means label has been created but it hasn't left where it was originated.

8/7/18 sent second email to follow up, no response

8/8/18 left a voicemail requesting status and no response

Product still has not shipped and I can't get through to anyone. I'm putting this up as a record for future customers so they understand what they are getting into. From the onset I didn't expect this to go smooth but I'll admit I'm starting to have a bad feeling about this.

David Weisenthal

Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 18 Aug 2018 7:01 am    

Just received my 2 courses from Jeffran, and they seem great. It took about 3 weeks overall which really isn't bad. I didn't email or call them at all. They seem to print the postage with tracking number a week before they ship.

Keith Marlowe

Pennsylvania, USA
Post  Posted 1 Sep 2018 6:58 am    

Following up from my post earlier in this thread, I recently contacted Melissa with both an order question and inquiring about the missing page from one of my books, and she has been super-responsive (responding the same day and I have had severl subsequent emails with her) and she was very apologetic for not responding to me earlier about the missing page. She pdfed me the page the same day and offered to ship me a replacement book with my next order.

So whatever issues Melissa and the business seemed to be having, she is back online. I just placed another order with her.