The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  3rd Stringmaster neck, used scales
Jim Dickinson

Washington, USA
Post  Posted 18 Jul 2018 6:52 pm    

In my longer range plans, I want to build up a T-8 Stringmaster. I've got the inside two necks of a 22.5" Mark 2 , anyone out there have a 22.5" #3 neck (2 1/4" thick), you are willing to part with?

I am making up an orphan 22.5" Stringmaster, single neck I have, for my teacher so we can practice together. All he has now is a Pedal Steel, wants the Lap Steel because we are not doing the lessons at his house, and the Pedal is harder to move,

Also, does anyone have any used, beat up, etc, Stringmaster Fretboards, any scale, especially 22.5", I can use. I'll get new ones later, the practice instrument is not going to be pretty, well at first anyway. I am planning to eventually end up with a 24.5" Triple, will likely make the necks for it. I'd still like the 22.5" to have all original wood.

Just got my Kluson Tuner Pans, time to get building.
Beginning Player, 1946 Fender Dual Pro- Boxcar, Late 1950's Fender Champ, 1954 Fender D8 MK1 Stringmaster Project, MK 2 Stringmaster 22.5 Single Neck Project, MK 2 Stringmaster T8 22.5" Project, Vintage D8 built with Stringmaster Parts. Lottsa parts.