The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  One More Day
Larry King

Watts, Oklahoma, USA
Post  Posted 21 Jun 2018 3:02 pm    

A public announcement !!!!!! You have this last day to finalize your plans to see , in person I might add, the best friend a Steel Guitar Convention could possibly have . I'm talking about the Guru , the Maestro , the catalyst , and any other accolades you could place on him . I've watched this man for 24 + years work tirelessly to make every player sound as good as possible . He IS THE ENERGIZER BUNNY ….make no mistake about it . I've tried to match him minute for minute , hour for hour , set after set , only to see him continue to play and never be caught off guard pr unprepared for a song . You simply cannot stump him.....he knows every song from Stardust to Steerdust .

Who am I talking about , singing the praises of , this man of steel...…..are you ready ???

His name is Roy Rosetta , who along with his sweet , supportive wife Barbara , keeps all of us staff players in line and on the correct chords . Roy has my deepest respect for the years he has given to the Steel Guitar world . I'm proud to know him . If you haven't seen Roy in action , you'll be amazed and privileged to get to hear him .

Wait no longer !!! See me at 10 AM Friday June 22 at St James Presbyterian Church , located on So.Elm St in beautiful Jenks America . As a bonus , there is no set admission fee so free to donate and help defray the costs of putting on a Convention .

Thank you

Paul King

Gainesville, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 21 Jun 2018 3:36 pm    

We will be there Friday evening before the show closes and most of Saturday. Ready to rumble.

Roy Rosetta

Nederland, Texas.. On the Texas Gulf Coast
Post  Posted 25 Jun 2018 7:04 pm    

A heartfelt "thanks" Larry from Barbara and I for the very kind things you have said about us. I have been blessed over the past thirty plus years to have worked with the very best in the steel guitar world and I have only Our Precious Lord Jesus Christ to thank for the talent He has given me to do so. Again, let me say "thank you" for your kindness from both me and Barbara for all the compliments you have given us. Your friendship for the many, many years has been a gift to us.
We love you,
...Roy and Barbara

Skip Edwards

LA,CA
Post  Posted 25 Jun 2018 10:21 pm    

I'll be the first to second all of that, Larry.
My hat's always been off to Roy...

Paul King

Gainesville, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 26 Jun 2018 1:19 am    

I had a blast being at the show. The location was great and the fellowship was awesome too. Roy and Barbara Rosetta both are great people. Wish I had got to know them years ago. He is first class on keyboards and for 30 years has blessed the steel guitar community with his talent. Roy Rosetta has played the most steel shows I am sure. I have found out he is a joker as well. Just ask Tony Tipton from Oklahoma, Roy and I had some fun with him while at the show.