The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Epiphone Broadway Elitist
Gino Cecchetto

California, USA
Post  Posted 5 Jun 2018 10:13 pm    

Up for sale is a very rare, and sought after Epiphone Broadway Elitist. This guitar has seen VERY little playing. Bought it from a nice guy out in Montana that wanted to learn to play, tinkered with it a bit, and then put it away in the case. I'm a banjo player, and a wannabe pedal steel player, so in the years I've owned this, it might have seen 2 or 3 hours of playing. Just couldn't bring myself to sell it. Thought some day I might actually learn to play western swing. Fact is....that ain't gonna happen, so it's time to let it go. The photos absolutely do not do this guitar justice.

I the spirit of full disclosure, the bridge pickup vibrates in it's cut out in the top a little when strummed with some vigor, so the opening in the top needs a little sanding on one side or another so the pickup doesn't vibrate against it. Easy Fix.

These are rare guitars, and have a rep for being at least as good as their far more costly Gibson counterparts, in fact the pickups and electronics are all the same US made stuff that goes into the gibson's.

Asking $2500

Gino Cecchetto

California, USA
Post  Posted 6 Jul 2018 2:24 pm    

Guitar has been traded locally.