The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  SOLD CLOSE IT Jeff Newman Courses New As New
Will Brown

Oklahoma, USA
Post  Posted 22 May 2018 8:09 am    

FOR sale Jeff Newman Steel guitar tecquines dvd book etc Right hand Alapha. up from the top A&B pedal THE D LEVER THE F LEVER just play the melody. the 7th chord connection the minor chord connection play what you hear hear what you play. band stand backup vol1&2 no speed limit Vol 123 honky tonk heros Vol 1234 gospel course these are all new never used new as new also new Winnie Winston book new dewitt scott book and 3 other E9 books guys these are all new never used I AM SELLING AS A GROUP ONLY THERE IS OVER 1000.00 worth of material here I want 300.00 plus shipping I cant do pictures but if they aren't like I say they are ill give you your money back call 918 424 2798 to find out more thanks these have all there dvds tab backing tracks they have never been used new as new SOLD CLOSE IT SOLD

Last edited by Will Brown on 23 May 2018 2:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

Gary Watkins

Bristol, VA
Post  Posted 23 May 2018 4:12 am     Re: Look Lower Price Jeff Newman Courses New As New

Will Brown wrote:
FOR sale Jeff Newman Steel guitar tecquines dvd book etc Right hand Alapha. up from the top A&B pedal THE D LEVER THE F LEVER just play the melody. the 7th chord connection the minor chord connection play what you hear hear what you play. band stand backup vol1&2 no speed limit Vol 123 honky tonk heros Vol 1234 gospel course these are all new never used new as new also new Winnie Winston book new dewitt scott book and 3 other E9 books guys these are all new never used I AM SELLING AS A GROUP ONLY THERE IS OVER 1000.00 worth of material here I want 300.00 plus shipping I cant do pictures but if they aren't like I say they are ill give you your money back call 918 424 2798 to find out more thanks these have all there dvds tab backing tracks they have never been used new as new

Private Message sent