The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Walk Through This World With Me
Mark Erlewine

Texas, USA
Post  Posted 14 Feb 2018 9:13 am    

Well done John!
Some beautiful chord voicing on a great song.

Raymond Charping

South Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 5 Mar 2018 9:29 am     walk through this world with me tab

I received Johns tab this morning and all I can say is WOW.Another great from John> John I cant thank you enough for what you do for us. I am so glad that I found out about your tabs. Many, many thanks to you my friend. Ray C

Jerry Lofton

Meridian, Idaho, USA
Post  Posted 8 Mar 2018 3:18 pm     Walk thru this world with me tab

Hey john,thank you so much for the tab.great layout and easy to follow while you,re playing and reading it.It,s the first one i have gotten from you and i,m impressed.Thanks again Jerry:

Rondall Jones

Tennessee, USA
Post  Posted 14 Mar 2018 12:27 pm     Walk Through This World With Me•••TAB

John, Thank you kindly for the tab...Excellent job on this !!
Thanks for all the time you’ve invested in tabbing all of these
great songs.......R. Jones

joe long

San Antonio, Texas
Post  Posted 15 Mar 2018 1:22 pm    

John, I would like to have a copy of this tab. Appreciate the time you dedicate to these tabs.

Andy Henriksen

Michigan, USA
Post  Posted 16 Mar 2018 3:40 am    

John Bresler wrote:
Caution! You can only get his tab if you've commented about his tab before! If not, then you can't get it! It's only available to commentators!! If you haven't commentated don't ask!

Yeah, as someone new to the instrument, who never had an opportunity to comment on these previous tabs (that are no longer available apparently), this is a very disappointing caveat. I respect the OP's wishes, but I frankly don't understand it. It just seems a shame to only offer your knowledge to a select group of the "old guard" and exclude the newbies.

Are these being posted here as a sort of beta test/trial run, in advance of releasing them for sale commercially? That, I guess, would make sense...

John A. Russell

Norfolk, UK
Post  Posted 16 Mar 2018 4:20 am     My Free Tablature

Andy

Most all of my tab is free to all.

On occasions, I do a "Special" as a gesture of thanks to those who, regularly comment. I work very hard and offer my stuff for free. There are two available from my 2018 list right now.

I have made many friends on the Forum, got to know where they live and what they like to have tabbed.

I am sorry that you are offended by my specials, but that is the way I work for free.

There are other great people on the Forum who offer tab free, like Jeff and Frank, among others. I am sure, they have a VAST collection of work, that they too have worked hard for others. Check them out!

Kind Regards

J.R.`
Franklin S10, Telonics X10 pup, Telonics Volume Pedal, Telonics 500 Combo Amp, with Mike Johnson Tone, BJS Bar. Vox AC15C2, Fender Stratocaster, Music Man Albert Lee. Brent Mason Nashville Telecaster. Fender 65 Deluxe Reverb Amplifier.Cali76 Studio Compressor, Boss DM3 Delay. Hall & Collens Signature Echo unit.

Andy Henriksen

Michigan, USA
Post  Posted 16 Mar 2018 4:34 am     Re: My Free Tablature

John A. Russell wrote:
Andy

Most all of my tab is free to all.

On occasions, I do a "Special" as a gesture of thanks to those who, regularly comment. I work very hard and offer my stuff for free. There are two available from my 2018 list right now.

I have made many friends on the Forum, got to know where they live and what they like to have tabbed.

I am sorry that you are offended by my specials, but that is the way I work for free.

There are other great people on the Forum who offer tab free, like Jeff and Frank, among others. I am sure, they have a VAST collection of work, that they too have worked hard for others. Check them out!

Kind Regards

J.R.`

Totally your prerogative to offer what you want, however you want! I'm just bummed because this is a song I love, and I'd love a peak behind the curtain. Oh well. Maybe someday when I'm a bit more proficient, I can try to figure it out on my own.

Edit: To be clear, I'm definitely not offended; just a little jealous!

John A. Russell

Norfolk, UK
Post  Posted 17 Mar 2018 2:41 am     Solution

Andy

I have a solution for you.
Make a donation of $10.00 to the Forum and I will send you a copy of the tab.

The forum will gain a donation, you will get your tab and I will send the tab free of charge with no financial gains to myself.

Don't forget to include your email address.

Kind Regards

J.R.
Franklin S10, Telonics X10 pup, Telonics Volume Pedal, Telonics 500 Combo Amp, with Mike Johnson Tone, BJS Bar. Vox AC15C2, Fender Stratocaster, Music Man Albert Lee. Brent Mason Nashville Telecaster. Fender 65 Deluxe Reverb Amplifier.Cali76 Studio Compressor, Boss DM3 Delay. Hall & Collens Signature Echo unit.

Don Kuhn

Poetry/Terrell ,Texas, USA
Post  Posted 17 Mar 2018 7:11 am    

John I was reading some of the great reviews you got on your tab Walk Through This World With Me, but when I read your opening message this morning I got a big lump in my throat. I want to apologize to you and your family as I completly missed your opening statement back on Feb. 7 about your dad being a Japanese Prisoner for 3 1/2 years. I hope your travels to Thailand and Singapore brought your family some peace and closure. I can only imagine the unfair treatment your dad suffered during that time in his life. My dad was military and my son has 22 years in the military so yes sir I have the upmost respect for Vetrans and those that are currently serving as well as the men and women that didn't survive. With that said I Salute your dad and thank him for his service.

Sherman Stephens

Tennessee, USA
Post  Posted 29 Apr 2018 11:03 am     Re: Walk Through This World With Me

Absolutely beautiful. Thanks John.

KENNY KRUPNICK

Grove City,Ohio
Post  Posted 1 May 2018 5:06 pm     Walk thru this world tab

Hi John, would love tis one. Thanks for you efforts to the steel guitar community.

KENNY KRUPNICK

Grove City,Ohio
Post  Posted 4 May 2018 4:40 pm    

Thank you, Johnny for the great tabs! Very Happy

James Quackenbush

Pomona, New York, USA
Post  Posted 20 May 2018 10:28 am    

Hi John ,
Thanks again for another great tab..... it’s much appreciated ....... I couldn’t believe reading the thread about how another person complained about how you handled dispensing your tabs ...... I guess no good deed goes unpunished .... there is a good amount more of us that do appreciate what you’re doing ......keep up the good work ... and thanks so much for the tabs that you’re sending out to all of us ...... Sincerily, Jim