The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  GK MB212-ii Bass Amp please close
Nick Koff

Lost Angeles, California
Post  Posted 27 Feb 2018 5:02 pm    

The Gallien-Krueger MB212-II is your ideal grab 'n' go bass combo amp. G-K's MB II Series combos sport ultra-efficient digital power plants, making them unbelievably lightweight. Another cool innovation is G-K's Chain Out, which lets you connect your MB212-II to an MBP-powered enclosure to create a big-club-ready combo rig. Tweak the MB212-II's 4-band active EQ and gain control to nail your signature tone with just the right amount of grit. And at a scant 37 lbs. the MB212-II is a 500-watt featherweight that easily fits in your subcompact. Get great bass sound and effortless transportability with the Gallien-Krueger MB212-II. Extremely low mileage - $600 + shipping

Last edited by Nick Koff on 24 Apr 2018 8:15 am; edited 2 times in total

Art Beard

Once upon a time out west (deceased)
Post  Posted 28 Feb 2018 4:40 am     Bass Amp

From Gladus and the girls, = Ain't that a "PIP". lol How do you find this great gear. I know L.A. is a large (bigger than some states) Another 4 my wish list, lol. Trouble is wish list grows, but by the time I get there it's gone Crying or Very sad
If body would allow, I'd go back to work, part time at least, to support my GAS,lol
CAA Laughing Rolling Eyes
GAS -1969 ZB D11/10,1974 Sho-Bud D10 Professional,1975 Speedy West S10, 150 yr okd Barn Board tele, Beard signature Gold Tone Dean Acoustic/Electric Bass, Tennessee 12 string Bass, 3 String Shovel.2 Fiddles., Sho-Bud amp, Epiphone valve special amp, Fishman loudbox artist amp.

Nick Koff

Lost Angeles, California
Post  Posted 28 Feb 2018 8:42 am     Re: Bass Amp

Art Beard wrote:
From Gladus and the girls, = Ain't that a "PIP". lol How do you find this great gear. I know L.A. is a large (bigger than some states) Another 4 my wish list, lol. Trouble is wish list grows, but by the time I get there it's gone Crying or Very sad
If body would allow, I'd go back to work, part time at least, to support my GAS,lol
CAA Laughing Rolling Eyes

I find it at the guitar store, Art. I got this for my rehearsal room backline but stumbled across a GK800 head with a separate cab at a garage sale and decided to use that instead of this. They sound the same, more or less, but the other one is heavier so I won't feel obligated to provide a bass amp at gigs, which this extremely light amp almost forces me to do. I have enough to carry.

Nick Koff

Lost Angeles, California
Post  Posted 24 Apr 2018 8:15 am    

Not for sale anymore. Please close.