The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  2 fiddles for sale,PLEASE CLOSE
Art Beard

Once upon a time out west (deceased)
Post  Posted 19 Apr 2018 1:46 am    

Very Happy Whoa! I have 2 fiddles/violins for sale, i dint play.
1. FRANZ Mueller
2. No Name - bridge has yet to be installed, but there.
Both have bows and one has a bridge also.

Make best offer. Med probkes force sale before i can lear. To B Jack Benny. ! !lol lol Laughing Whoa! Laughing CAAi
GAS -1969 ZB D11/10,1974 Sho-Bud D10 Professional,1975 Speedy West S10, 150 yr okd Barn Board tele, Beard signature Gold Tone Dean Acoustic/Electric Bass, Tennessee 12 string Bass, 3 String Shovel.2 Fiddles., Sho-Bud amp, Epiphone valve special amp, Fishman loudbox artist amp.

Last edited by Art Beard on 30 Apr 2018 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Jack Goodson

new brockton,alabama (deceased)
Post  Posted 21 Apr 2018 6:08 am     photos?

art, i am interested in the fiddles, but need to see some photos....thanks jack

Randy Carson

San Antonio, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 22 Apr 2018 8:23 am     Fiddle

I would like some pics Please thx

Michael Maddex

Northern New Mexico, USA
Post  Posted 24 Apr 2018 8:05 am    

Art, you seem eager to sell some stuff. A few good clear photos would be a big help here! Also, do these fiddles have cases? Any other accessories or extras? I think that you just might have a few good customers out here, but nobody is going to buy without some more info. Who knows, this just might be the Year of the Fiddle for this guy.

Good Luck and All That! Cool

Art Beard

Once upon a time out west (deceased)
Post  Posted 27 Apr 2018 6:14 am     Fiddles

Very Happy Durn near totaly diabled now. Hard to text, get a round, or anything. Ask what u need to know and I will do my best to answer.
It is chinese, i guess. It's probably replica of something I guess it could be or something China Stratus haha both are fairly new one has never had a bridge on it yet the other as a bridge on but it has a leveling like thing at the bottom of the case it has the best case that's the blue case and the black case seems Dusty but it is the one that hasn't been used.
My music store tell me the cheapest he could sell me a violin was a hundred sixty bucks so when I had a chance to buy one cheaper I did. I don't play fiddle but I've always wanted to so I tried to pick one up to learn and then the chance for the second one came along and the bridge was on it and it had a name franz Mueller.
GAS -1969 ZB D11/10,1974 Sho-Bud D10 Professional,1975 Speedy West S10, 150 yr okd Barn Board tele, Beard signature Gold Tone Dean Acoustic/Electric Bass, Tennessee 12 string Bass, 3 String Shovel.2 Fiddles., Sho-Bud amp, Epiphone valve special amp, Fishman loudbox artist amp.