The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Lloyd Green -Walking Piece Of Heaven
Alexander Rehfeld

Aberdeen, Scotland
Post  Posted 10 Apr 2018 6:16 pm    

Lloyd, thank you for all the magical things that you contribute to our community (new recordings, giving charming and insightful interviews, graciously reviewing tabs, playing concerts, storytelling, chatting with younger players on the other side of this planet ...). The amount of joy and inspiration you keep sending out to the steel guitar universe and beyond cannot be measured.

It is obvious that you're not "some old guy from the past" but a contemporary hero - my favorite musician on Planet Earth.

Tommy Detamore

Floresville, Texas
Post  Posted 11 Apr 2018 4:22 am    

Sidebar: Weren’t the Calhoun brothers the owners of Florida Coach, a company that specialized in tour bus conversion? I believe they did the first Silver Eagle bus that Moe Bandy had when I joined the band in 1982, as well as the new one he got later around 1985 or so.

I want to say I met them once at a show in Florida but the eighties are a bit of blur in my memory Shocked

www.cherryridgestudio.com
www.steelguitartracksonline.com

Paul King

Gainesville, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 14 Apr 2018 2:56 pm    

TTT The break has been tabbed out and is in the tab section here on the forum. I just find myself listening to this often, it was played extremely well with great tone. My appreciation for Lloyd Greens playing has soared.