The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Greg Cutshaw DR 880 Question
Greg Lambert

Illinois, USA
Post  Posted 11 Apr 2018 6:57 pm    

I have a Boss DR880 that I copied your drum files into but cant find the patterns in the user selection. Not even sure if they are working.

I copied them from the computer to the directory that held the system files in the Dr880.

Are the files in a different location on the Dr880 rather than in the user location?

Greg Cutshaw

Corry, PA, USA
Post  Posted 12 Apr 2018 4:58 am    

Greg, I don't have the DR880 anymore but recently several people have successfully loaded these patterns onto their DR880 using the instructions provided in the Boss manual. There are 5 files and yo will need the Boss drivers installed to load them.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

Greg Lambert

Illinois, USA
Post  Posted 13 Apr 2018 10:01 am    

Greg Cutshaw wrote:
Greg, I don't have the DR880 anymore but recently several people have successfully loaded these patterns onto their DR880 using the instructions provided in the Boss manual. There are 5 files and yo will need the Boss drivers installed to load them.

that might be the problem. I just copied the files into the system dir. Guess they must be installed. Ill let you know when I try this

Thanks