The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Jim Cohen with Ronstadt Revue - Upcoming Dates
Jim Cohen

Philadelphia, PA
Post  Posted 2 Apr 2018 10:05 pm    

I'm happy to announce that my new project, the Ronstadt Revue, has just been booked to play the Sellersville Theater (in downtown Sellersville, PA) on Sunday, June 3rd, at 7:30 pm. We've been in rehearsals for over a year and are finally going public! This is a very detailed and authentic recreation of a full-length Linda Ronstadt concert experience by an amazing singer, Gesenia Erolin, with a top-notch band. I play both PSG and electric guitar (and hope to grow up to be Dan Dugmore some day. Wink)

I hope some Forumites can be there with us for the band's big kickoff on June 3. The theater website for ticket sales is www.st94.com. (We were just booked today so it might be a few days before they're ready to start selling tix.)

Meanwhile, if you'd like to check out our short demo video, you'll find it at this link at our website, where you can also sign up on our emailing list for direct updates (please do!): https://ronstadtrevue.com/videos/

Thanks, and I hope to see some of you there!

Jim

p.s. If this date or location doesn't work for you, and you're closer to the Jersey shore, you can also catch us on April 27 at the Lizzie Rose Music Room, in Tuckerton, NJ (https://www.lizzierosemusic.com/product-page/ronstadt-revue-apr-27)

Bob Watson

Champaign, Illinois, U.S.
Post  Posted 3 Apr 2018 1:30 am    

Jim, this sounds like a really cool project. Linda Ronstadt sang so many different styles of music. I wish you the best, I have a feeling this project will be a huge success. Smile

mtulbert

Plano, Texas 75023
Post  Posted 3 Apr 2018 5:17 am    

Jim

Just went to the website to check out your new project. Totally awesome!!!. Amazing band and great vocalist. Wishing you all the best. Hopefully I can check you out when you go on a National tour!!!!

Regards,

Rittenberry Laquer D10, Rittenberry Prestige SD10, Revelation Preamp,Revelation Octal Preamp,Lexicon PCM 92 Reverb, Furlong Cabinet

Jim Cohen

Philadelphia, PA
Post  Posted 9 Apr 2018 3:15 pm    

Update:

Our April 27 debut show is now completely Sold Out (Yay!)

Tickets for our Sellersville Theater show are scheduled to go on sale tomorrow, Tuesday, April 10th. Come join us! Smile

Here's what Dangerous Dan Dugmore (Ms. Ronstadt's longtime steel player/elec. guitarist) had to say about us:

"It's so great to see this band keeping Linda's music alive! Gesenia has a beautiful voice (and sings Linda to a tee!) and the band is very faithful to the recordings. All are excellent musicians and they sing the background vocals spot-on. I highly recommend you see this band. They play every style of Linda's music and very well!!!"