The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Goto page 1, 2  Next
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Pkease CLOSE BEARD,.Ibanez, Beard Gold Tone N Others
Art Beard

Once upon a time out west (deceased)
Post  Posted 16 Feb 2018 4:09 am    

This IS NOW AN EARLY ESTATE SALE - MINE.NO SYMPATHY PLEASE. AGENT IRANGE A SILENT CRUEL KILLER AND I WILL GO OUT WITH ALL PARTS ATTACHED. HARD,HEADED MARINE, LOL. So I need to sell several guitars. Will have at least one picture of each posted as soon as possible.
1. 2006 Gretsch 6120 DSV 57 RED Gretsch reissue. $2200.00 reduced to $2100.00 REDUCED $1700.00
2. ?
3. 2017 Dean acoustic/electric Bass - Brand new $180.00R
4. 64-66 Goya G 10 Sweden made acoustic REDUCED $175.00
5. ? chinese made Harmony acoustic/electric $180.00 raised
6. ? Franz Mueller violin $110.00R
7. ? 7 Hohner Piedmont Blues set Harmonicas $ 40.00R
8. ? 1 German, 1 china Hohner Harmonicas $ 25.00
9. 2017 UNKown VIOLIN $100.00
10. ? Ibanz GOI GRX70, Butterscotch trans,sweet
playing, low action,great tone
ALL ARE PLUS SHIPPING FEDEX fragile shipping except Harps
* I personally back each of these instruments for the shape it is in and that i will take back anyone of these. if after we talk about the condition and make the sale, you are not happy I will refund the money asap, upon return of the guitar. shipping not included. CAA Very Happy Whoa! Very Happy. **REMOVED BEARD RESONATOR, AS IT IS LISTED UNDER STEELS AND REMOVED PICKUP TOO - PRICE $700.00.
GAS -1969 ZB D11/10,1974 Sho-Bud D10 Professional,1975 Speedy West S10, 150 yr okd Barn Board tele, Beard signature Gold Tone Dean Acoustic/Electric Bass, Tennessee 12 string Bass, 3 String Shovel.2 Fiddles., Sho-Bud amp, Epiphone valve special amp, Fishman loudbox artist amp.

Last edited by Art Beard on 30 Apr 2018 1:04 am; edited 25 times in total

Art Beard

Post  Posted 16 Feb 2018 4:26 pm     Various guitars & instruments

The Gretsch 6120 DSV is in Excellent condition. As is the Beard resonator with brand new in box Fishman under resonator pickup. These are premium guitars. The other guitars are 95%
and up. Also a Fender F15 acoustic chinese guitar for $85.00
Ask away ??? CAA
GAS -1969 ZB D11/10,1974 Sho-Bud D10 Professional,1975 Speedy West S10, 150 yr okd Barn Board tele, Beard signature Gold Tone Dean Acoustic/Electric Bass, Tennessee 12 string Bass, 3 String Shovel.2 Fiddles., Sho-Bud amp, Epiphone valve special amp, Fishman loudbox artist amp.

Art Beard

Post  Posted 20 Feb 2018 7:27 am     Beard Gold Tone Mahogany, Fishman Pickup

The Beard Gold Tone is also listed seeparately under steel guitars for sae. with the extras listed. Gretsch come with a new set of Flat wound strings with it.
Thanks CAA
Must be crazy for selling a guitar with my own name on it, lol

Mark Shuda

Wisconsin, USA
Post  Posted 20 Feb 2018 10:02 am    

Art Beard

Post  Posted 20 Feb 2018 3:31 pm     Great guitars

Thanks again to Mr. MARK SHUDA. a gentleman and great friend. The Beard Gold Tone pictures will soon be under the listing in "steel guitars for sale" thanks to MARK Shuda
CAA
If you want pictures of the other instruments pm me your phone # and i will text them to you.

Art Beard

Post  Posted 20 Feb 2018 8:15 pm     Various interesting guitars

Back picture of Gretsch is not scratches , but reflections and wood grain. I also am selling a Ibanez GIO GRX70, double cutaway solid body in Transparent Butterscotch with one or 2 buckle scratches on back, otherwise a great looking guitar with great tone to it. for ?? plus shipping. This a great gig guitar and a keeper in an inexpensive guitar. Will text pics on request. like all of the instruments. Thanks for looking and the interest. many good players here. ADDED TO ORIGINAL LIST 2-23-18
CAA Whoa!

Last edited by Art Beard on 23 Apr 2018 9:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

Art Beard

Post  Posted 22 Feb 2018 5:07 am     Gretsch 6120. Beard resonator gold tone , others

Price reduction of Gretsch to $2100. Excellent guitar.
If interested , lets talk on any of these instruments.
CAA

Art Beard

Post  Posted 23 Feb 2018 12:31 pm     Great guitats

Mark is having troubles with down load of pics, we gotta be patient. Must be moon ans stars thing again as I am blown off air completely all yesterday and phone would not dial out.. Guess that's what I get for living in thew sticks, lol
CAA

Art Beard

Post  Posted 24 Feb 2018 7:23 pm     GREAT guitars

Please read the * part of the above 1st statment. My personal warrenty as to condition and the refund if not happy. I will text pictures of any of these instruments til the pics get posted, same pics I have taken, lol and I can take more on a good med. condition day. ha ha ha
CAA

Art Beard

Post  Posted 25 Feb 2018 6:25 pm     Gretsch 6120. Beard resonator gold tone , others

ALL REDUCE FOR QUICK SALE ! ! ! the Gretsch and the Beard resonator are PRISTINE. A STEAL AT THE PRICES
The Goya and Harmony are great guitars as well as the Fender F15, and the Ibanez GIO GRX 70 double cutaway. - great tone, one buckle scratch. EACH are fine players.
Thanks for looking and response. Last chance on the Gretsch old buddy, lol Rolling Eyes
CAA

Art Beard

Post  Posted 26 Feb 2018 11:17 pm     Gretsch 6120. Beard resonator gold tone , others

Crying or Very sad I truely hate to part with the Gretsch, my 1st guitar love, the Beard resonator, such brand new shape and great sound. The Goya was to be ny chase of the Willie's trigger sound when I find the right pickup, lol. all are good guitars. Hope you get one at these low prices.
CAA

Mark Shuda

Wisconsin, USA
Post  Posted 27 Feb 2018 10:50 am    

Mark Shuda

Wisconsin, USA
Post  Posted 27 Feb 2018 10:51 am    

Mark Shuda

Wisconsin, USA
Post  Posted 27 Feb 2018 10:51 am    

Mark Shuda

Wisconsin, USA
Post  Posted 27 Feb 2018 10:54 am    

Art Beard

Post  Posted 27 Feb 2018 11:19 am     Special guitars

Very Happy Thanks, Mark. You da man !

Art Beard

Post  Posted 27 Feb 2018 11:30 am     Great guitars

In order:
1 - Dean acoustic/elec. Bass
2. -Fender F15
3. - Ibanez GIO GRX70
4. - Harmony. 01009 model,china
To Harmony specs.
Whoa!
Goya to come soon i hope lol
Hey being electroni challenged ain't easy. Whoa! Laughing Laughing Embarassed Rolling Eyes

Art Beard

Post  Posted 28 Feb 2018 4:14 am     Pictures

I can text you pictures of any og the guitars. I am puting new strings on a couple, like the Harmony as new bridge pins arrived, Bone or Abalone inlayed?? I will go with the abalone on this one, lol With red, white and bue strings.
CAA

Art Beard

Post  Posted 2 Mar 2018 12:19 am     Gretsch 6120

Another price reduction $1700 for a pristine guitar. Such a sad market.
"MONEY IS,LIKE MANURE, DON'T DO ANY GOOD UNLESS YOU SPREAD IT AROUND" CAA

Art Beard

Post  Posted 10 Mar 2018 4:43 am     REDUCED, Gretsch 6120 DSV,, Beard, Harmony, Goya,DEAN,IBANE

Whoa! Final price reduction on the Gretsch and others.
1. Gretsch 6120 DSV $1650.00
2. Beard Gold Tone resonator, Pristine $ 850.00
3. Ibanez GIO GRX70 ? ?
4. Harmony acoustic/electric w/new strings,
abalone and brass bridge pins $ 150.00

Message about others. CAA

Last edited by Art Beard on 23 Apr 2018 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Art Beard

Post  Posted 15 Mar 2018 3:07 am     Great guitars

As low as I will go on the Gretsch
And the Beard signature Gold Tone.
The Ibanez GIO GRX70 is going up to ? ?. as it is one of the lawsuit guitars. The last of the symatric cutaway look like Gibson SG model, with great tone. Happy Trails. CAA

Last edited by Art Beard on 23 Apr 2018 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Art Beard

Post  Posted 17 Mar 2018 4:35 am     GREAT guitars

Still another adjustment. Whoa! The Ibanez lawsuit guitar is now at ? ? and a deal at that. the symetric cutaway of the SG type body ended after the lawsuit was settled. NO MAS. They still make this model guitar but no with this body.
Good Luck
Happy Trails CAA Very Happy

Last edited by Art Beard on 23 Apr 2018 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Art Beard

Post  Posted 21 Mar 2018 2:51 am     GRETSCH 6120 DSV, , Harmony, Goya,DEAN,IBANEZ, HOHNER

Very Happy ** REMOVED BEARD RESONATOR as its listed under steels w/o Fishman pickup for $700.00.
Ibanez should be at $750.00 as 1 in sale .com is. Its in France w/ship 890.00. Only one I found. Such a deal I offer. **SOME GREAT DEALS HERE, ABOUT TO LIST IN REVRRB.COM.
HAPPY TRAILS CAA

Art Beard

Post  Posted 25 Mar 2018 6:47 am     GRETSCH 6120 DSV, , Harmony, Goya,DEAN,IBANEZ, HOHNER

The Fender F-15 has sold locally at yard sale, as did the Hohner 7 piece Piedmont blues harmonica set.
7 harps in a nice case, 1 for each key. Thanks 4 looking.

PLENTY of Great stuff left to buy. Do to health reasons I MUST SELL at these low prices.
Happy Trails. CAA

Art Beard

Post  Posted 25 Mar 2018 2:15 pm     Give away period over !

Whoa! I offered these instruments at vastly under market prices. THAT TIME IS UP. NEW PRICES AS FOLLOWS:

2005 GRETSCH 6120 DSV $2400.00
BEARD SIGNATURE GOLD TONE WITH UNINSTALLED P.U. $900.00
64-66 GOYA G10 S 6 STRING.$200.
IBANEZ GIO GRX70 LAWSUIT GUITAR ? ?
HARMONY 01009 MODEL $300.00
INQUIRE IN OTHERS.
HAPPY TRAILS. CAA

Last edited by Art Beard on 23 Apr 2018 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total