The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Thanks from Sill Music Supply
Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 3 Jan 2018 7:10 pm    

our tables are in the main show room, conveniently located so you can shop and watch the players.

We will have the new Peavey Session 115 amp at the show and the new Peavey Nashville 112---both may be purchased.

We will have the Hilton Pedals at our table and the new Hilton Delay and the new Hilton Signal Sweetener Pro Sound II.

We will have my great looking lacquer D10 G2 8 and 8 on display at our booth along with covers for amps and steels.

We will have our steel guitar legs and sockets, Peterson Tuners and accessories.

I will have my 2 courses on special at the show. How to easily learn to play the E9 neck and the other video---How to properly tune the E9 and C6 necks using the Peterson Strobo Plus HD tuner.

Many accessories will be available.

Many Peavey accessories as we are an authorized Peavey Dealer. Come see us and order a Peavey amplifier for guitar, bass etc. We can also order Peavey guitars and basses.

Denise and I will see you at the Hilton in Mesa, AZ.

We will also be at the Dallas Show in March.

Gary Sill 217-433-7455

We are a new dealer for the Trace Elliot gear for bass and steel guitar and acoustic guitar.

A beautiful Laquer Mullen G2, 2 Nashville 112's, Evans 10" R150 Amp,1982 Emmons Push Pull D-10, Hilton Pedals, 12/8 MSA Superslide, Green LDG Sho-Bud-Owned by Lloyd, S-6 Fender 1956 Lap. , Gretsch Country Gentleman, red Gibson 2019, ES 335, Quilter, Gretsch Resonator, Eastman Mandolin

Last edited by Gary Sill on 16 Jan 2018 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 5 Jan 2018 6:22 pm     bump

bump
A beautiful Laquer Mullen G2, 2 Nashville 112's, Evans 10" R150 Amp,1982 Emmons Push Pull D-10, Hilton Pedals, 12/8 MSA Superslide, Green LDG Sho-Bud-Owned by Lloyd, S-6 Fender 1956 Lap. , Gretsch Country Gentleman, red Gibson 2019, ES 335, Quilter, Gretsch Resonator, Eastman Mandolin

Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 8 Jan 2018 8:31 pm     bump

bump

Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 16 Jan 2018 4:57 pm     Thank you for all that visited with Denise and I at Mesa

The show was very successful this year and many great players, many of them played Mullen guitars, Hilton pedals, Peavey amps.

We will see you all next year.

Gary & Denise Sill
Sill Music Supply
www.sillmusicsupply.com

217-433-7455