Visit Our Catalog at for Steel Guitars, Strings, Instruction, Music and Accessories 
Forum Index
where steel players meet online
The Steel Guitar Forum

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  New Western Swing Authority sneak peek videol...hilarious...
Peewee Charles

Waterloo,Ontario, Canada
Post Posted 10 Jan 2018 11:05 am     Reply with quote

To alł my steel guitar friends....something new from WSA........Thought I'd share with you all....I love making music with this band soooo much....Gotta have fun and enjoy every day.....Thanks for all your friendship over the years and Here's to a great 2018....."Check it out! Extra-Ordinary ... This may be the silliest song we've ever recorded...Once we had the song, we wanted the perfect guest to be able to join us in our level of goofiness. We didn't have to look very far. Our long time friend Jason McCoy came into the studio and totally knocked it out of the park. We wish you could hear all of the out takes from that session. It was possibly the most fun we have ever had in the studio!! Our stomachs are still sore from laughing. We hope you have as much fun listening to this song as we had creating it!! Here's a lyric video we came up with for you to get a sneak peek. Please feel free to share!"
Craig Stock

Westfield, NJ USA
Post Posted 10 Jan 2018 12:43 pm     Reply with quote

Thanks Pee Wee,

Great video and real good, funny song. Hope you guys make it down to the states sometime soon!
Regards, Craig
Bill McCloskey

Post Posted 10 Jan 2018 1:19 pm     Reply with quote

Love to watch it but that flashing every few seconds was going to send me into a seizure . anyway of getting rid of it?.
Beard MA-6, Beard MA-8, Beard R model, Beard R Vintage Model, 2 Eharps, Custom 12 string lap steel, Clinesmith aluminum cast 8 string, Adams 8 string dobro