The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Goto page Previous  1, 2
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Need Nice Bid on these Items (Forum Donation)
Art Beard

Once upon a time out west (deceased)
Post  Posted 20 Dec 2017 12:15 pm    

Brian, when do you plan to close auction??
Maybe JULY 4TH would be a good time or sooner if u wish. Finances tight 4 me just now but hoping 4 a turn around after 1st if year.lol. please forgive ooor soelling n typing, as pain riding high today, lol CAA
GAS -1969 ZB D11/10,1974 Sho-Bud D10 Professional,1975 Speedy West S10, 150 yr okd Barn Board tele, Beard signature Gold Tone Dean Acoustic/Electric Bass, Tennessee 12 string Bass, 3 String Shovel.2 Fiddles., Sho-Bud amp, Epiphone valve special amp, Fishman loudbox artist amp.

Dick Chapple Sr

Hardin Montana, USA
Post  Posted 26 Dec 2017 12:41 pm     stuff for donation

What's the latest???

Brian Folks

N. Padre Island, Tx.
Post  Posted 26 Dec 2017 8:11 pm     Need Nice Bid on these Items (Forum Donation)

Hi Dick so far you are the highest bidder...just going to let it ride to the last day of the year, so I can give everyone a chance to get b0b a really nice donation for the Forum...the Newman Course is a $230.00 course or more by itself and deserves to get a higher bid than $100.00 just for that one alone...it also has the Jeffran "Red" Thumb pics with set of Jeffran finger pics and the 10 string bar, all the other thumb pic's, plus the Tuner...

Thanks for bidding everyone and let's get b0b a nicer Donation for his great cause at this time of year...

Brian Cool

Bud Harger

Temple / Belton, Texas
Post  Posted 27 Dec 2017 7:34 pm     Folks...you’re a jewel!

I’ll do $120.

Best regards,

bUd

1969 Emmons D-10 8f/4k; Evans Amps.

Jim Reynolds

Franklin, Pa 16323
Post  Posted 28 Dec 2017 1:25 pm    

I will do $150.00, just for the picks. I'll go $250.00 for everything for now. I'll have to keep watching. I will go more, I'm a Jeff Newman admire. I have tried many times to find these picks. When does the bidding end again?
Zum U-12, Carter SDU-12, Zum Encore, Emmons S-10, Emmons D-10, Nashville 400, Two Peavey Nashville 112, Boss Katana 100, Ibanez DD700, Almost every Lesson Jeff Newman sold. Washburn Special Edition Guitar, Can never have enough, even at 80. 1963 Original Hofner Bass bought in Germany 1963, and a 1973 Framus Bass also bought in Germany 1974.

Jim Reynolds

Franklin, Pa 16323
Post  Posted 28 Dec 2017 1:32 pm    

Brian, put me up for my bid of $300.00 for everything. This goes to the Forum Donation, Right?
Zum U-12, Carter SDU-12, Zum Encore, Emmons S-10, Emmons D-10, Nashville 400, Two Peavey Nashville 112, Boss Katana 100, Ibanez DD700, Almost every Lesson Jeff Newman sold. Washburn Special Edition Guitar, Can never have enough, even at 80. 1963 Original Hofner Bass bought in Germany 1963, and a 1973 Framus Bass also bought in Germany 1974.

Jim Reynolds

Franklin, Pa 16323
Post  Posted 28 Dec 2017 1:41 pm    

I really want those picks. Let me know if I'm out bid. Thanks. I maybe crazy, or maybe still in the Christmas Spirit. hahaha

Brian Folks

N. Padre Island, Tx.
Post  Posted 28 Dec 2017 7:10 pm     Need Nice Bid on these Items (Forum Donation)

Hi Jim...yes you are the highest bidder and I have 3 more Red Jeff Newman Thumb picks that I will add to the lot, which is 7 "Red" Jeff Newman Thumb picks and 2 JF finger picks and all the other items listed...Thanks for helping b0b and the forum as I know he will benefit from all of this... Cool

Brian Cool

Last edited by Brian Folks on 29 Dec 2017 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jim Reynolds

Franklin, Pa 16323
Post  Posted 28 Dec 2017 7:27 pm    

Not getting my hopes up yet. But I will bi more to get the pick, some of the other I'd like too. Let me know when it ends.

Jim Reynolds

Franklin, Pa 16323
Post  Posted 29 Dec 2017 10:25 am    

Does the bidding end on December 31, 2017. I need to know when to send the donation, if I win.

Brian Folks

N. Padre Island, Tx.
Post  Posted 29 Dec 2017 1:32 pm     Need Nice Bid on these Items (Forum Donation)

Hi Jim...yes the bidding ends on December 31st @ 11:59:59...or just before the last stroke of midnight of 2018...Thanks for all your help to b0b and his Steel Guitar Forum as all proceeds of this Donation will go to him...I will send all of the items to the highest bidder...postage paid by me...Thanks to all and "Happy Bidding" Cool Cool

Brian Folks Cool

Jim Reynolds

Franklin, Pa 16323
Post  Posted 29 Dec 2017 4:17 pm    

I will only say, that the Forum has been a great lesson for me. I have learnt so much from everyone here. I will not say I have won this, but even if I don't I hope everyone here on the Forum has a great New Year. The Forum has been a place for everyone to learn and share the life with. I thank each of you for being here, with all your knowledge and lessons learned. God Bless each one of you.

Brian Folks

N. Padre Island, Tx.
Post  Posted 1 Jan 2018 4:10 am     Need Nice Bid on these Items (Forum Donation)

Thanks everyone for the participation in these items up for Bid...The "Winner is Jim Reynolds", from Franklin, Pa...the donation money from this will go straight to b0b and "The Steel Guitar Forum"...Congratulations to Jim Reynolds for the high bid...Jim if you could please send the winning bid
amount of $300.00 to b0b and PM me your shipping info, I will send you all the items that I listed in the bid to you...including the 7 "Red" Jeff Newman Thumb picks and set of Jeff Newman finger pics, plus the tuner, 10 string Bar, all those assorted picks and the Jeff Newman "Up from the Top" Video Course...Thanks again to all and may everyone have a "Happy New Year" Cool Cool

Brian Folks Cool

Jim Reynolds

Franklin, Pa 16323
Post  Posted 1 Jan 2018 5:13 am    

Brian, Donation sent this morning by PayPal. Conformation # 2D2869524U477122A for $300.00. Thanks

b0b

Cloverdale, CA, USA
Post  Posted 1 Jan 2018 10:30 am    

Donation received. Thanks to Brian and Jim. Mr. Green