The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Johnston Dobro F/S
Sam White

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 28 Dec 2017 8:24 am    

I'M ASKING 250.OO FOR IT.I PUT A PICK UP IN IT AND YOU PAY THE SHIPPING.I USE TO PLAY IT OUT IN NORTH CAROLINA.
SAM WHITE

I,M ASKING A FIRM 250.00 For IT IT HAS PICK UP I PUT IN IT.SOUNDS AND PLAYS VERY GOOD. I PLAYED IT OUT WHEN WE LIVED IN NORTH CAROLNA. YOU PAY THE SHIPPING.
SAM WHITE
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association

Last edited by Sam White on 31 Dec 2017 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Bill McCloskey

Nanuet, NY
Post  Posted 28 Dec 2017 9:19 am    

Pictures aren't showing up Sam.

Art Beard

Once upon a time out west (deceased)
Post  Posted 28 Dec 2017 10:39 pm     Pictures

Not getting Pictures out west here.
GAS -1969 ZB D11/10,1974 Sho-Bud D10 Professional,1975 Speedy West S10, 150 yr okd Barn Board tele, Beard signature Gold Tone Dean Acoustic/Electric Bass, Tennessee 12 string Bass, 3 String Shovel.2 Fiddles., Sho-Bud amp, Epiphone valve special amp, Fishman loudbox artist amp.

Art Beard

Once upon a time out west (deceased)
Post  Posted 31 Dec 2017 1:37 am     Price difference

Sam, there are 2 prices, $350 and the $250 in the first post.
I imagine the 2nd is a typo, but I use to put a different price on each side, front and rear of a car to call attention to it, lol. When the buyer would question which price it was, i would tell them to take their pick. they could buy it for any price on the car. Laughing Laughing
CAA
GAS -1969 ZB D11/10,1974 Sho-Bud D10 Professional,1975 Speedy West S10, 150 yr okd Barn Board tele, Beard signature Gold Tone Dean Acoustic/Electric Bass, Tennessee 12 string Bass, 3 String Shovel.2 Fiddles., Sho-Bud amp, Epiphone valve special amp, Fishman loudbox artist amp.

Sam White

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 25 Jan 2018 7:48 am     Price is $250.oo FIRM

The Price is $250.00 FIRM AND YOU PAY SHIPPING.
Sam White
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association

Bill McCloskey

Nanuet, NY
Post  Posted 25 Jan 2018 8:11 am    

adding pictures might help you Sam.