Illinois, USA
Post  Posted 29 Nov 2017 2:35 pm    

This is my new guitar very easy to play the chords

Please look at video below click on link

https://youtu.be/ACwQyeq4k1w

Art Beard

Once upon a time out west (deceased)
Post  Posted 30 Nov 2017 5:34 am     Overfelt Auto Cord Guitar

gREAT bOBBY, I have to listen again, to bad my wallet is screaming "feed me". your friend Art Best idea in years
GAS -1969 ZB D11/10,1974 Sho-Bud D10 Professional,1975 Speedy West S10, 150 yr okd Barn Board tele, Beard signature Gold Tone Dean Acoustic/Electric Bass, Tennessee 12 string Bass, 3 String Shovel.2 Fiddles., Sho-Bud amp, Epiphone valve special amp, Fishman loudbox artist amp.

Bobby Overfelt

Illinois, USA
Post  Posted 30 Nov 2017 9:32 am     Auto chord guitar

Thanks art yes my wallet is hungry too ha ha , but your friendship is a gift bob overfelt

Art Beard

Post  Posted 30 Nov 2017 7:27 pm     Overfelt Auto Chord Guitar

Thanks alot Bobby, from you that means alot to me. This guitar amazes me, Was telling a friend about it this evening,he has yet to play good and likes to sing
GAS -1969 ZB D11/10,1974 Sho-Bud D10 Professional,1975 Speedy West S10, 150 yr okd Barn Board tele, Beard signature Gold Tone Dean Acoustic/Electric Bass, Tennessee 12 string Bass, 3 String Shovel.2 Fiddles., Sho-Bud amp, Epiphone valve special amp, Fishman loudbox artist amp.

Bobby Overfelt

Illinois, USA
Post  Posted 2 Dec 2017 3:43 pm     Auto chord

Thanks art this guitar sure is easy to play

Art Beard

Post  Posted 6 Dec 2017 9:11 pm     Overfelt guitar

Bobvy,, we maybe closer to making my OVERFELT Guitar, as I listed,my Ray WalkerSD10 4/5 Pedal steel 4,sale today. Sadly and regretfully, but the divorce lawyer eating money like it good. lol lol lol. Art

Art Beard

Post  Posted 10 Dec 2017 6:02 pm     OVERFELT Auto cord guitar

Laughing Kick off your shoes Bobby. Monday's negotiations
Will re or maybe Tuesday, if divorce is finally over or the fight is back on. lol lol. CAA

Bobby Overfelt

Illinois, USA
Post  Posted 10 Dec 2017 7:23 pm     Auto chord guitar

Good luck art

Art Beard

Post  Posted 12 Dec 2017 7:03 am     OVERFELT Auto cord guitar

Thanks Bobby, if my lawyer has followed my instructions, the ex will take the great settlement I have offered her
I sure would want to go in front of a judge with all The evidence I have against her. LOL lol CAA

Art Beard

Post  Posted 12 Dec 2017 7:06 am     OVERFELT Auto cord guitar

Would not - it should read. LOL. Phone dropping words again. Whoa! Rolling Eyes Laughing

Art Beard

Post  Posted 20 Dec 2017 11:03 am     Overfelt Guitar

Bobby, Jim Cohen in PA can't get video to play, yet I can in AS. CHECK IT OUT N LET ME KNOW. CAA

Jim Cohen

Philadelphia, PA
Post  Posted 20 Dec 2017 11:26 am     Re: Overfelt Guitar

Art Beard wrote:
Bobby, Jim Cohen in PA can't get video to play, yet I can in AS. CHECK IT OUT N LET ME KNOW. CAA

Actually, I did get it to play, using the link on this thread. Originally I was using the following link, which is still showing on the "New Product Announcement" thread. That link is defunct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KP7xNx2mo4

In any case, it looks like a good option for the right segment of the market. Good luck with it!

Art Beard

Post  Posted 2 Jan 2018 5:38 am     Auto cord by OVERFELT

Hey Bobby, I truly believe 2018 will be better for both of us. You might start explaining idea for the grand pooh bah of the auto CHORD to the body builder, so he will be ready to build it. Very Happy
CAA

Art Beard

Post  Posted 15 Jan 2018 6:38 pm     Auto chord by Overfelt

Texted U some ideas for next years SWSGA Show. I check on costs, if any for display. We will show my guitar and another.
Jim it was so nice meeting you and wish we could have talked longer.
CAA

Art Beard

Post  Posted 10 Feb 2018 9:10 am     Autochord by Overfekt

Bobby should know about MOP inlay
in March. Will let U know. CAA

Alan Brookes

Brummy living in Southern California
Post  Posted 14 Feb 2018 8:02 pm    

You can do that with any guitar. Just tune it to an open chord and full bar across the strings. All you need to do is find some way of dropping those strings that give you a minor chord.

Couldn't you tune any steel guitar to do what this instrument does?

Alan Brookes

Brummy living in Southern California
Post  Posted 14 Feb 2018 8:04 pm    

With any lap steel with two six string necks, just tune one neck to open E and the other to open Emin. and you have all the major and minor chords without any need for pedals.

Art Beard

Post  Posted 15 Feb 2018 1:20 pm     Auto cord by OVERFELT

Bobby, did you get my email or p.m.?? on the new requirements I am working on the my Auto cord??
Your buddy
CAA

Bobby Overfelt

Illinois, USA
Post  Posted 15 Feb 2018 2:39 pm     Auto chord

Just about the mop inlay

Art Beard

Post  Posted 17 Feb 2018 12:58 pm     Auto cord by OVERFELT

many good things happening ! Bobby, I sent uou some more messages. but not sure , with flakey wifi if they are getting out. I will call you soon, or call me aned I'll tell you of progress.
yOUR FRIEND
CAA

Art Beard

Post  Posted 6 Mar 2018 5:18 am     Auto cord by OVERFELT

Bobby, old buddy, we both need to learn how to post pictures, lol What length inlay do I need for the build>> Found the material. Figure for 6 long strips and a strip for the pedal bar, with wood over lay there also. This will be one Show piece
Call me, Happy trials. CAA

Bobby Overfelt

Illinois, USA
Post  Posted 6 Mar 2018 8:15 am     Auto chord

The guitar is 33” long so 4 pieces

Delbert Phelps

Shelby, Ohio
Post  Posted 22 Mar 2018 11:24 am    

I am interested in one .

Bobby Overfelt

Illinois, USA
Post  Posted 22 Mar 2018 1:19 pm     Auto chord guitar

You can pm me thanks