The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Keeping it, please delete
Michael Meader

Michigan, USA
Post  Posted 10 Dec 2017 10:28 am    

Hi Folks, I have a 2017 Gibson ES-339 in Cherry Red. I bought it as a "Floor Model" from CME about a month ago. Overall , I would say that it is in Excellent condition, it does have some scratches on the pickguard. And General swirls in the finish from playing. Little to NO fret wear, I have only played it a handfull of times around the house. The only "imperfection" I found when I bought it, was a slight ledge where the binding is fixed to the neck up near the nut.

Only selling cause I'm totally into pedal steel now.

Case is in dead mint condition, it left its box to the corner of my living room where has sat.

I have only had the guitar a VERY short period of time, but I am a smoker and I have pets, if you are sensitive to such things.

Last edited by Michael Meader on 11 Dec 2017 5:29 am; edited 2 times in total

Michael Meader

Michigan, USA
Post  Posted 10 Dec 2017 10:43 am    

Art Beard

Once upon a time out west (deceased)
Post  Posted 10 Dec 2017 6:12 pm     Gibson 339

Great looking, always wanted 1 since 1990's. Stick with constitution n bill if rights. Keep on a smoking n petting. lol lol. Still have that right! Still smoking Crazy Arizona Art
GAS -1969 ZB D11/10,1974 Sho-Bud D10 Professional,1975 Speedy West S10, 150 yr okd Barn Board tele, Beard signature Gold Tone Dean Acoustic/Electric Bass, Tennessee 12 string Bass, 3 String Shovel.2 Fiddles., Sho-Bud amp, Epiphone valve special amp, Fishman loudbox artist amp.