The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Goto page Previous  1, 2
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Please Close - ShowPro 9 x 9 D-10 - Trying To Sell Locally
Art Beard

Once upon a time out west (deceased)
Post  Posted 30 Nov 2017 7:59 pm    

old Gomer would say "my oh my" sing of the times, a beautiful guitar and those that would luv to have it and be the custodian of, are broke. I am so poor I cannot afford to pay attention
GAS -1969 ZB D11/10,1974 Sho-Bud D10 Professional,1975 Speedy West S10, 150 yr okd Barn Board tele, Beard signature Gold Tone Dean Acoustic/Electric Bass, Tennessee 12 string Bass, 3 String Shovel.2 Fiddles., Sho-Bud amp, Epiphone valve special amp, Fishman loudbox artist amp.

Art Beard

Post  Posted 3 Dec 2017 2:37 pm    

Chris if I don't have your #, pm it to me. I check to see if I have it. Want to text you something. Yours Art
GAS -1969 ZB D11/10,1974 Sho-Bud D10 Professional,1975 Speedy West S10, 150 yr okd Barn Board tele, Beard signature Gold Tone Dean Acoustic/Electric Bass, Tennessee 12 string Bass, 3 String Shovel.2 Fiddles., Sho-Bud amp, Epiphone valve special amp, Fishman loudbox artist amp.

Chris Bauer

Nashville, TN USA
Post  Posted 4 Dec 2017 5:32 pm    

Lots of interest in this guitar but it's still available.

Also, happy to reduce the price if I can keep the shortened legs and rods. Even more if you'd rather put something in there besides the Alumitones currently on there and I can keep them as well.

Art Beard

Post  Posted 5 Dec 2017 5:28 am     Show Pro

There is interest, because it's the best deal on the market today. My SD10 RAY WALKER for single necks and your BESUTIFUL LOSDED SHOW PRO. My listing under "Other guitar" Gotta get pics up some how. This a sign of the times.

Chris Bauer

Nashville, TN USA
Post  Posted 6 Dec 2017 12:50 pm    

I've had some inquiries about the weight of this guitar in the case.

The body in its case is 47.4 pounds and the legs/rods/pedalbar in their case is 22 pounds.

Chris Bauer

Nashville, TN USA
Post  Posted 31 Dec 2017 4:07 pm    

I'd love to get this sold. Make me a reasonable offer.

Also: Have legs from another guitar you can use? Have another type of pickup you'd prefer over the Alumitones? Both? If so, we can knock a bunch off the price of this guitar.

Art Beard

Post  Posted 1 Jan 2018 4:16 am     Show Pro

Happy New Year, Chris. This will be a GREAT year for us. The market has been dead for awhile now, unless you are selling a D10 Zum or Emmons for $2500.00 oe less. But i think that it will come back around. CAA

Chris Bauer

Nashville, TN USA
Post  Posted 1 Jan 2018 3:36 pm    

I'm going to concentrate on selling this guitar locally. If you're interested in it, please contact me and I can let you know if it's still available.

Thanks.