The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  " BLUE CRAWFISH CUP " CD single Promotion Tour coming !
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 10 Oct 2017 6:24 am    

I will be coming across our Country to put in motion the " BLUE CRAWFISH CUP" for JESUS song on Young Country Records by me (uncle) Leo J Eiffert,Jr.to many Radio Stations from Arizona,New Mexico,Texas,Louisiana, Mississippi,Oklahoma. So you start calling your Gospel Country music radio Station to play it for you. Thanks & God Bless you all. Winking

LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 14 Oct 2017 7:05 am    

WOW ! This cup (BLUE CRAWFISH CUP for JESUS CD single song) is hitting the FAN. That's because it's not a " RED SOLO CUP ". Even kids are singing it now. Laughing

LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 26 Oct 2017 8:38 am    

Radio Stations air waves are starting to mount up. Let me know if you hear it on your local Radio Station and what call letters & what D J played it and I'll send you your own copy of it, " BLUE CRAWFISH CUP " for JESUS CD single song. It's only in these states Texas,Louisiana,Mississippi,Arkansas,Oklahoma,New Mexico,Arizona & California with Nevada. If you hear it in any other state it's because somebody else got it there. Winking

LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 18 Nov 2017 1:55 pm    

If you hear that " BLUE CRAWFISH CUP " for JESUS song on your local Radio Station just let me know the call Letters and time and I'll send you a free copy of this CD single. But I bet you won't hear it any where on any radio station until I pay them to play it. Good lucky with this! I know many Radio station have this single CD song. Whoa! What am I saying? Arrow Winking