The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Ksga Show
Wesley Medlen

LaCygne,Ks
Post  Posted 1 Oct 2017 4:59 pm    

Had a very good time at the show met a lot of friends met new ones. Lot of very good steel players including a 14 yr. old amazing. Thank's to Ray, Lee and others. Also to the ladies in the kitchen. God Bless you all. Wes

Larry Dering

Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 2 Oct 2017 4:18 am    

Adding to the above praise. We had a great time and enjoyed the full Monty of wonderful music, outstanding players and a stellar backing band. Thanks to the ladies for excellent food and the association for a splendid event. I can't imagine how we could have a better time or place. Wow!

john buffington

Owasso OK - USA
Post  Posted 2 Oct 2017 5:54 am    

I too would like to add my (John Buffington) thanks to Lee and Ray for an outstanding show. This was our first time back after 8 years, "The Country Classics" and what a great time it was. Just like a big family reunion. Great playing and fellowship second to none. Thanks again for the invite back next year.

Michael McGee

Everton, Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 2 Oct 2017 5:23 pm    

My sincere thanks to the whole KSGA crew for the hard work they do to produce this special show. It's a special place and time to get together with friends and hear GREAT steel guitar players.

Rick Eaves

Maple Grove, MO - U.S.A.
Post  Posted 2 Oct 2017 5:52 pm     KSGA Show

Was an incredible experience for myself and family. Thanks so much for the fellowship that was shared by many great musicians. Would like to "give it up" to the awesome backup bands and especially to the wonderful ladies who kept us all fed well.

Norman Watson

Broken Arrow,Ok.
Post  Posted 2 Oct 2017 6:02 pm     KSGA Show

Just want to add my thanks and congratulations for another great job on a super show.

Larry Gerdeman

Missouri, USA (deceased)
Post  Posted 2 Oct 2017 7:12 pm    

Thanks Ray, Lee and the whole gang at the Route 66 Steel guitar show. My whole band Cross Timber and I really enjoyed the response we received there. A special thanks to Mike McGee for setting in for us on bass and Duane Dunard for inviting me to play on his set. Looking forward to next year. Thanks to everyone again.

Dick Hitchcock

Wayne, Nebraska
Post  Posted 3 Oct 2017 4:34 am    

What a great time I had again....Thank you all for the hospitality, and fellowship....Great backup band Floyd, Bob, Larry, and the great Roy Rosetta...Ray, Lee, and the KSGA people...You done good....Also to Fred Justice, and Mike McGee for the moving service on Sunday.....Love you all, and I can't wait till next year!!!

Jason King

Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 3 Oct 2017 5:06 am    

Fun weekend for sure. Thanks to all that helped with the show and those that supported it.

Jerry Foster

Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 4 Oct 2017 1:37 pm     Ksga

thanks to ray & lee & staff for a blessed weekend of music friends & food.thanks to the back up band they were great. thanks to Fred Justice for his support & the Justice Steel pro-lite.I had a wonderful time. hope to see everyone next year the lord willing. thanks & God Bless. Jerry Dee Foster

JoAnn Kreder

Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 6 Oct 2017 9:07 pm     Kansas Steel Guitar Show 2017

What a great weekend! So many good friends, so much good music and and sooooo much good food! Wayne & I had a wonderful time and want to thank everyone involved!

Fred Justice

Mesa, Arizona
Post  Posted 7 Oct 2017 1:56 am    

Wow, it was indeed a magical place to be. It is a family reunion with lots of good steel guitar music.

Thank you to Lee, Ray and all the ladies in the kitchen that work so hard, I appreciate it.
The back up band, worked so hard to make us all sound the best we can, thank you boys.
I'm looking forward to coming back again next year.
God bless you all.

Lorren White

Oklahoma, USA
Post  Posted 11 Oct 2017 5:54 pm     Kansas Show

"The Greatest Show on Earth" Ray and Lee know just how to make it live up to that name year after year. They make us feel so welcome no wonder the best players can't wait till the next year. I am sure all of you payers enjoy the audience that rewards every player equally.

Chad Jones

Anoka, MN, USA
Post  Posted 13 Oct 2017 5:09 pm    

Wished I could have been there!

Steelin The Show Radio Program
www.heartlandradionetwork.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

Joe Naylor

Avondale, Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 21 Oct 2017 3:17 pm     We enjoyed it two

Denise and I enjoyed it and are already talking about next year.

Simply great people and a great show.

Joe Naylor
steelseat.com
Joe Naylor, Avondale, AZ (Phoenix) Announcer/Emcee owner www.steelseat.com *** OFFERING SEATS AND Effects cases with or without legs and other stuff ****** -Desert Rose Guitar S-10, Life Member of the Arizona Carport Pickers Assoc., Southwest Steel Guitar Assoc., Texas Steel Guitar Assoc., GA Steel Guitar Assoc., KS Steel Guitar Assoc. (Asleep at the Steel) tag line willed to me by a close late friend RIP

Casey Lowmiller

Kansas
Post  Posted 25 Oct 2017 8:10 pm    

Fantastic show!!!

My baby really enjoyed it too Smile

Ray Jenkins

Gold Canyon Az. U.S.A.
Post  Posted 3 Nov 2017 7:33 pm    

Wish I could have been there. Freiendiestly show and most beautiful people you ever want to meet. I miss all of you guys.

Fred Justice

Mesa, Arizona
Post  Posted 3 Nov 2017 10:38 pm    

Ray, we could all come over to your house, and you could feed us all, if that would make you feel any better. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy