The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Dallas group picture at Justice Steel Guitars, Sat. at 5:00
Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 4 Feb 2015 2:34 pm    

Fred Justice has given us permission to have a group picture taken at the Dallas show in front of his booth at 5:00 on Saturday, March 14.
It would be great to have as many forum people present for the picture as possible, so please plan to join in the fun and have your picture taken with us.
It will be a good chance to put faces to the names of the people you know from the forum...meet new people and renew old acquaintances !
The picture will be posted on the forum so everyone can download it and have their copy.
Don’t forget and mark your calendar.

Larry Lenhart
Group Photo Coordinator
Zum Encore, Remington D8 non pedal, Hallmark Mosrite clone, Gretsch 6120 DSW, Gretsch G5210T-P90 Electromatic Jet Two 90,1976 Ibanez L5, Eastman archtop, Taylor Dreadnaught, Telonics pedal, Squire Tele, Squire Strat, Fender Tonemaster, Gold Tone 5 string banjo, Little Wonder tenor banjo, 3 Roland cubes 30s and 80, Carvin combo bass amp

Jerry Foster

Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 4 Feb 2015 6:46 pm     Justice steel guitars in Dallas

Larry that's not fare, I have to play that weekend. I was hoping to get to come to Dallas but I have to play. Sad , you guys have fun & tell Fred J. & Ronnie S. I said hi. Take care & God Bless, Jerry Foster

Danny Sherbon

San Angelo, TX
Post  Posted 4 Feb 2015 7:31 pm     Fred's Place

Sounds like fun! I'll be there.

Fred Justice

Mesa, Arizona
Post  Posted 6 Feb 2015 6:03 am    

I remember Carter Guitars used to do this (group picture) every year at the Dallas Show, it was a huge gathering.
Thank you Larry Lenhart for your effort in putting this together. Capture the moment to view forever. Very Happy

Sonny Jenkins

Texas Masonic Retirement Center,,,Arlington Tx
Post  Posted 6 Feb 2015 10:23 am    

Hey I've always wondered what some of you guys look like,,,,now we ALL get to find out!!!!!,,,LOL

Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 6 Feb 2015 10:39 am    

Yes it could be a very UGLY picture, unless we get some of the gals in it !! As I recall John Fabian, may he rest in peace, used to pass out little yellow stickers or something to put on your badge to identify you as a forum member, but I dont know that we want to get that fancy. But it might be a good idea to have some kind of flyer or poster at Freds table to remind folks of the event if they want to participate.
Zum Encore, Remington D8 non pedal, Hallmark Mosrite clone, Gretsch 6120 DSW, Gretsch G5210T-P90 Electromatic Jet Two 90,1976 Ibanez L5, Eastman archtop, Taylor Dreadnaught, Telonics pedal, Squire Tele, Squire Strat, Fender Tonemaster, Gold Tone 5 string banjo, Little Wonder tenor banjo, 3 Roland cubes 30s and 80, Carvin combo bass amp

Dan Chambers

Iowa, USA
Post  Posted 6 Feb 2015 5:52 pm     I'll be there!

Always a good time in Dallas, as a proud member of the Justice family, as well as a forum member Anne and I will be there for this one, Good Lord willin'!

Jory McPhail

Texas, USA
Post  Posted 6 Feb 2015 7:24 pm    

I might as well get in there too. I need to get my guitar added to the "Herd".

Fred Justice

Mesa, Arizona
Post  Posted 6 Feb 2015 8:47 pm    

Jory email me a picture of your guitar and I'll get it added to the Herd. It must have slipped by me.
Thanks.

Fred Justice

Mesa, Arizona
Post  Posted 10 Feb 2015 7:48 am     The Herd

Jory I did find a picture of your black Pro Lite, taken just a day after I completed it.
She'll be on the Herd page by night fall buddy.

Jory McPhail

Texas, USA
Post  Posted 10 Feb 2015 8:19 pm     The Herd

Sounds good Fred since I'm slow getting a photo taken for you. See you at the show!

Rose Sinclair

Austin, TX, USA
Post  Posted 11 Feb 2015 5:58 pm    

Ha ha! OK, sounds good!

Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 11 Feb 2015 6:28 pm    

Ahhhh, the beauty of the picture already has taken a turn for the better !! Smile

Richard Ingley

Bowie, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 14 Feb 2015 12:59 pm    

T T T

Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 17 Feb 2015 3:34 pm    

Jim Harrison, from B.C. Canada, has graciously agreed to take the group picture for us. I am sure many of you know Jim and the high quality pictures he puts out...featured in various steel guitar newsletters, and kindly gives of his talents to so many of the steel guitar community. So we know it will be a good quality picture, as good as possible considering "most" of the subject matter ! haha So far, we know we have one exception Smile

George Rout

St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
Post  Posted 17 Feb 2015 5:41 pm    

Hello Larry,please count me in the group shot, and it will slso be great to see Jim Harrison again.
Geo

"I play in the A Major tuning. It's fun to learn and so easy to play. It's as old as the hills....like me"

Karen Sarkisian

Boston, MA, USA
Post  Posted 17 Feb 2015 7:02 pm    

I will be there as well. Just booked my room ! cant wait to get out of snow covered Boston !!

Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 18 Feb 2015 8:40 am    

Ahhh great another pretty face to add to the picture ! Just read your bio, Karen, very impressive...hope you are playing at the show.

Karen Sarkisian

Boston, MA, USA
Post  Posted 18 Feb 2015 10:04 am    

not playing, except for maybe in the Jackson room which is usually my home base. Cant wait !! BTW what time do festivities come to an end on sunday. I'm still looking at return flights...

Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 18 Feb 2015 10:47 am    

Typically ends around 2:50.....freds giveaway of a pro lite is at 3:00

I am always excited about this show...been going for over 20 years

Richard Ingley

Bowie, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 23 Feb 2015 12:06 pm    

2 weeks, 5 days to picture taking time.

Richard Ingley

Bowie, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 26 Feb 2015 1:34 pm    

2 weeks to go!

Richard Ingley

Bowie, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 2 Mar 2015 4:10 pm    

One week, three days

Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 3 Mar 2015 3:32 pm    

Richard, I gotta meet you,,,you crack me up with your updates of the time left ! Smile I must admit I am doing the same thing in my head...I love this show ! I just looked at your website and saw your pic, I have seen you there many many times ! I have been coming to this show for over 20 years.
See ya there !

Richard Ingley

Bowie, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 3 Mar 2015 7:50 pm    

Larry, I am the Chaplain for the TSGA. We have a Sunday morning church service at 8:00 AM in the main auditorium. You are invited.