The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  ** New from steelseats - at the Phoenix show Jan 17-19 *****
Joe Naylor

Avondale, Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 5 Jan 2013 8:48 am    

In the past year I have introduced several new options and some new items.

Tall seats up to 29 1/2" tall for an Original model with a swivel, 25 1/2" tall SlimLine model with swivel (will have one at the Phoenix Show)and Lite 16 1/2" with swivel. (non-swivel models are 1 1/2" shorter)

Original shown below

Effects box / carrying Cases on lets for easy adjustments. Two different widths.

Swivels were announced at Dallas last year but here is a new twist on the swivel - SlimLine model with Power Strip, SideKar and Swivel

[img]

More to come

Joe Naylor
www.steelseat.com
Joe Naylor, Avondale, AZ (Phoenix) Announcer/Emcee owner www.steelseat.com *** OFFERING SEATS AND Effects cases with or without legs and other stuff ****** -Desert Rose Guitar S-10, Life Member of the Arizona Carport Pickers Assoc., Southwest Steel Guitar Assoc., Texas Steel Guitar Assoc., GA Steel Guitar Assoc., KS Steel Guitar Assoc. (Asleep at the Steel) tag line willed to me by a close late friend RIP

Carolyn Hockaday

Panama City, Florida, USA
Post  Posted 19 Jan 2013 9:44 am     Hey Guys

Joe has with OUT A DOUBT, the best seat in all steel guitar seats.
It's the truth what Joe says,
"Why Sit On The Rest, When You Can Sit On The Best"
Keep up the good work Joe.
I've got my new line of Steel Cases going, and It seems to be catching on good.
Thanks for the help.
Looking forward to seeing you in Dallas in March.
Gary Hockaday

Joe Naylor

Avondale, Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 20 Jan 2013 9:32 pm    

Thanks a lot - do not know what to say

I am never a lost for words but just Thanks

Joe
Joe Naylor, Avondale, AZ (Phoenix) Announcer/Emcee owner www.steelseat.com *** OFFERING SEATS AND Effects cases with or without legs and other stuff ****** -Desert Rose Guitar S-10, Life Member of the Arizona Carport Pickers Assoc., Southwest Steel Guitar Assoc., Texas Steel Guitar Assoc., GA Steel Guitar Assoc., KS Steel Guitar Assoc. (Asleep at the Steel) tag line willed to me by a close late friend RIP

Rick Barnhart

Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 21 Jan 2013 7:44 am    

I watched Carco Clave in the non-pedal room, just tearin' up a Strat while using your swivel seat pictured above, Joe. He looked really comfortable and was able to turn toward other band members to pass off solos and then back to acknowledge the grateful audience. These seats aren't limited to pedal steel...(and no Joe doesn't have me on the payroll, he's too danged cheap)

Joe Naylor

Avondale, Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 21 Jan 2013 8:18 am    

I need to edit your last post Rick - the word is Broke not cheap

Thanks for the kind words

I am selling seats to guitar and bass players as well as keyboard and drummers.

Just sold one this show with a swivel to a guy so his wife would leave his alone - she uses it as a computer seat.

Rick - sorry I did not get to talk to you I saw you once and had to get on stage. We really NEED to have a cup of coffee soon. Very Happy Oh yes, if you buy the coffee - Denny's is OK

Joe Naylor
www.steelseat.com

Rick Stratton

Tujunga, California, USA
Post  Posted 23 Jan 2013 5:10 pm    

Hi Joe,
Your seats look great!
I'm interested in your swivel seat (with back) but I'm wondering if your "lazy susan" is heavy duty enough for a big guy? 225 lbs.
I do a set on regular guitar.
Also, do they lock-off?
Thanks, Rick

Joe Naylor

Avondale, Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 23 Jan 2013 5:37 pm    

I sent you an email

I have a guy over 350 that has used one for over an year - I am bigger than you - too much biskets and gravey -

The swivel I use is the same used on the bottom on a Lane recliner - so the swivel holds up the person and the recliner.

Locking is a strap like the back rest hold down.

Not a positive lock but close.

if more questions just email me at joe.naylor@att.net as is on my web site

Joe Naylor
www.steelseat.com