The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Fender American Deluxe Strat (Pic's added)
Jerry Williford

Fayetteville, NC USA
Post  Posted 23 Apr 2012 12:43 pm    

I have an American Deluxe Strat for sale. I'm asking firm $1030 and I'll ship free in CONUS. The Deluxe model sells at $1500. I purchased this guitar new in early March of this year. The guitar is still just like the day I bought it. I've always owned tele's and this is the first strat I've bought and I cannot get comfortable to the body of a strat. The guitar sounds great the way a strat is suppose to and more with the S-1 system. It has the Clapton soft "V" tinted satin neck. The attached picture is the same sunburst guitar I have with their three N3 Noiseless single-coil pickups that still produce their revered sparkle and snap and—with noiseless design—no annoying hum. The S-1 switching system adds additional tone combinations beyond those provided by a standard five-way switch including new combinations of series and parallel wiring. It has the 22 fret compound radius fretboard that ensures strings won't fret out even with extreme bending. Other improvements include the high-mass tremolo block that increases sustain but I have it locked down with a Tem Block that can be removed easily; locking tuning keys; and a molded case with glass-reinforced latches and TSA locks.
You can go to the Fender site and get complete explanation of the N-3 system on the guitar.
If you have any questions you can give me a shout.

Jerry Williford

Fayetteville, NC USA
Post  Posted 26 Apr 2012 10:34 am    

TTT

Allen Howington

North Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 26 Apr 2012 11:37 am     Wow

What a beauty Jerry, sure you want to sell this one? Someone could "strut-their-stuff" with this one.

Jerry Williford

Fayetteville, NC USA
Post  Posted 27 Apr 2012 5:37 am    

Yeah, it's a beautiful guitar. For me, I prefer the bigger body feel and fatter neck on a tele. You should trade me one of those old worn out Emmons of yours for it. :>) Wink Take care friend.