The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Joaquino at work
Eric Stumpf

Newbury, NH 03255
Post  Posted 18 Mar 2000 3:56 pm    

If you want to see a GREAT photo of Murph playing his Bigsby through a Standel amp, check out the Standel site's history page. www.requisiteaudio.com/shistory.html

Michael Johnstone

Sylmar,Ca. USA
Post  Posted 19 Mar 2000 11:27 am    

I'd love to have a real good print of that photo for a collection of Joaquin pictures and interviews I'm putting together to coincide with the release of Murph's CD.I wasn't able to lift the shot and/or drag it into any of my photo editing programs even though it was supposed to be a jpeg file.Does this have something to do with the fact that it's imbedded in an html web page?Can anybody do this trick and E-mail the jpeg file of just that one photo to me?BTW,I have ANOTHER picture from the same session-same pose-but shot from the side-must have been taken seconds apart. -MJ-

Roy Thomson

Wolfville, Nova Scotia,Canada
Post  Posted 19 Mar 2000 12:40 pm    

Michael, if you click on your RIGHT mouse button after you get the image on screen, then select "save image as".
You get the exact resolution.
This may be redundant to you but I thought I would mention it anyway.

Mitch Drumm

Frostbite Falls, hard by Veronica Lake
Post  Posted 19 Mar 2000 1:54 pm    

it does not have a jpg extension and was not seen by my photoshop program until i went into windows explorer and manually renamed it with a jpg extension to the new name. after that i was able to blow it up it a little with photoshop, but it is not a crisp photo. the "sharpen image" tool in photoshop helped it quite a bit. we need all the joaquin photos we can get. anyone got more they can post?