| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Various Music and Instruction CDS
Peter Dollard

Post  Posted 14 Jul 2010 7:45 am    

These are the original cds they are not copies. They were given to me by a friend. Unfortunately the books that go with the instruction cds are not there and some of the jackets for the music cds are missing they are in good condition however. Taking this all into account I am listing the following items. Harby Wallace,HWP 200(C6th),HWP 201(C6th), and HWP 300(E-9th).Music CDs, Mike Sigler, Steel Guitar Insrumental,Steelin Classics Joe Wright,Gospel Favorites, John Hughey, Doug Jernigan, Speed Picking and Ballads, Tommy White, By Request, Buddy Live In Denver(has case and Notes), John Hughey Neck To Neck(has case and notes) Al Briscoe Picking Up The Pieces(With Case),Buddy Live At 77 Convention (has case and notes).I am still finding other cds as I write this. I want to sell this as one lot and do not want to break it up. My wife had a stroke and is currently at a skilled nursing home and I need the money for her. All reasonable offers considered considered. Please send me a message at pednar1@sbcglobal.net if you have questions and if you need to talk I will give you my phone number....