The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Amps,volume pedal,effects etc..
Bob Carlucci

Candor, New York, USA
Post  Posted 13 Jan 2008 5:32 am    

Starting to prepare to "downsize due to downside" as it were and some peripheral stuff must go..

1 Peavey Classic 100 head// Tweed, all tube.. in absolutely beautiful cond with original foot pedal, almost NO "on time" at all on it.. Only used a few times.. $500 shipped.. there are very rare and almost impossible to find in this condition.. btw,$450 takes it if you can pick it up here..

2 70's Fender Bassman 70 head.. all tube .. Cabinet is battered as is faceplate, has a few broken plastic knobs, and 1 missing knob.. REAL ugly.. works PERFECTLY, gets a lot of use and has been ultra dependable.. NEVER let me down.. sounds great with whatever I run through it... $325 shipped, $300 if you come get it...

3 Vintage Boss BE-5B multi effects floor unit.. analog and digital effets of excellent quality... 10 band graphic,comp/limiter,Enhancer/overdrive, Delay/Chorus /Flange... This is designed as a bass unit, but it works just as well on guitar steel whatever,, Terrific unit..
No power supply, but a cheap walmart wall wart unit works perfectly with it.. thats all I ever used.. Unit In very good cond, $110 shipped

4 vintage DOD Bi Fet Pre Amp...Clean Boost pedal.. In brand new condition with original box and paperwork.. Been sitting unused for decades.. These are extremely rare and are one of the most highly rated clean boost [pre amp] pedals ever made.. check the reviews on HC... Original $64.95 price tag still on box!! $65 shipped...

5 Goodrich L120 volume pedal.. This is the one with taper control knob on it.. Case could use a clean up with Simichrome or Mothers Mag,,, brand new PEC pot, just installed, but I HATE it, and would recommend some other pot like a Dunlop... $90 shipped

Looking more for cash deals but may consider trades/partial trades on any of this stuff...I can take pics of any of this stuff for those that are interested... bob

no gear list for me.. you don't have the time......