The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Time Jumpers off on Memorial Day from Station Inn
Joan Cox

Eustace, TX USA
Post  Posted 25 May 2000 7:00 am    

I wanted to let you all know that The Time Jumpers will not be at the Station Inn on Monday, Memorial Day. I think the club will be closed and taking a day off. But the band will return the following Monday. If you haven't been out there to hear them, you're missing a treat. I'm not just saying that because I'm Johnny's wife, but because I'm a musician also, and what they play is the best western swing music you'll hear in this town ANYWHERE. They usually start around 8:30 P.M. and play until around 11:00. There is a $5.00 cover charge each, which is not alot to be able to hear such fine musicians. Hoot Hester and Kenny Sears on fiddles, Andy Reiss on guitar, Rick Vanaugh on drums,Dennis Crouch on upright bass, Johnny Cox is on steel, Jeff Taylor is on accordian (and yes, he does have a beeper),and Adie Grey does some singing also. Come and be with us!

Joan Cox

Smiley Roberts

Hendersonville,Tn. 37075
Post  Posted 25 May 2000 10:09 pm    

She kids you not,gang. This is the real deal,& the best deal in town. This is some of the best western swing,east of Texas. Whenever I have out-of-town company,this is the first place I take 'em. The thing that impresses me the most is,you can talk to your friends at the table,& still enjoy the music.
So,leave your earplugs at home,gang. You won't need 'em. But,once they start playin',you won't be talkin',you'll be listenin'.

------------------
  ~ ~

©¿©
mm
-=sr€=-