The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  CD Specials
Herby Wallace

Sevierville, TN, R.I.P.
Post  Posted 17 Jun 2004 1:26 pm    

I am offering two of my CDs on special for one week only. First, my latest CD, "Touring With Herby" which was just released last September is available for one week only for the low price of $12.00 including shipping. This CD was recorded at Mike Headrick's studio with some great musicians. In other words, this is not a "band in the box" recording, it is all done live with real musicians. Anyhow, it contains what I consider a great choice of songs: Fly Me To The Moon, Legend In My Time, Little Girl, Another Bridge To Burn, I'm Beginning To See The Light, That's All That Matters, Rocky Top, Rock Candy, Best Worst Thing, and Time Changes Everything.

My second special is another CD titled: Mr Wallace & Co. which came out about 3 years ago and is also on special for one week only at $12.00 including shipping. The songs on this CD are: Avalon, Unforgettable, Dream, Sing A Sad Song, You Took Her Off My Hands, Almost Like Being In Love, Orange Colored Sky, Taking A Chance On Love, Lonesome Road, Goin' Away Party.

These CDs are normally $18.00 each plus shipping, so this is a super bargain if you don't have them. I also accept visa, mastercard or discover.

Herby Wallace
865/453-2973 or
email HWallac480@aol.com.

------------------