The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  F/S 1976 Session 400
Ted Hughes

Ms. USA
Post  Posted 28 Apr 2005 11:54 am    

F/S , 1976 Session 400 . With a Cover,& Casters on it to .It also has a new power cord & has been serviced & Cleaned & A New Short basket only has been put in it . It's in Great shape , Sounds Great & everything on it works great to . $350.00 plus shipping . This is no limited . It's a 1976 with the metal knobs .If interested , Email for pictures .Thanks

Danny Harrell

Livingston, Louisiana, USA
Post  Posted 28 Apr 2005 5:40 pm    

This is a great sounding amp. I played on it a few weeks back and it sounds great! Ted, I would buy it myself, but I have too many now. But this is a great sounding amp, especially with Ted playing it!

Ted Hughes

Ms. USA
Post  Posted 28 Apr 2005 7:49 pm    

Hey Danny , Thanks for the kind words . Hey fellows , Danny is one heck of a Steel player . And a heck of a nice fellow to . I had to ''try ''and go behind him and learn some of his licks that he had put on a CD. Notice I said (TRY) . I'm kinded in a health problem is the reason I'm selling this amp . If your looking for a jamup amp , It's a nice one . Sounds Great to .

Danny Harrell

Post  Posted 29 Apr 2005 4:29 pm    

Bump for a good guy and great steel player.

Landry Grice

Ponchatoula, Louisiana, USA
Post  Posted 30 Apr 2005 8:09 am    

Hey Guys
For what my 2 cents are worth, If Ted says that his amp is in good condition then you can bet that it is. Great price on it also!

Ron Frederiksen

Van Buren, Arkansas, USA
Post  Posted 30 Apr 2005 12:12 pm    

Hey Ted, If thats the amp you got from me, I can testify it is like a new one and does sound great, and looks like a new one also. I am still playing thru the LTD 400 you traded me and it is a good one too. I can say, the one who gets it won't be sorry..
Ron

"Steelin is music to my ear"

Ted Hughes

Ms. USA
Post  Posted 30 Apr 2005 12:51 pm    

Hey fellows ,Thanks for the kind words Mr. Landry & Danny & Mr. Ron . Hey Mr.Ron , Good to hear from you . Yes , It's the one I got from you . I hate to get rid of it . But I need to sell one of my amps .I bought a New Hilton pedal & you know how that goes . I need to try & replace the money .Glad the LTD is working out for you .My wife & I enjoyed the trip . Pretty country up there . We're hoping to come back up there on the bike this summer . Thanks & take care .

Ron Frederiksen

Van Buren, Arkansas, USA
Post  Posted 30 Apr 2005 2:24 pm    

Hey Ted, sounds like a deal. Stop and see us when you get up this way. I know what you mean about the Hilton, I went out to Jerry Newberry's this morning and picked mine up. Made a lot of difference in my settings on my amp. Wish I had bought one a long time ago. Take care and happy pikkin. Ron

"Steelin is music to my ear"

Danny Harrell

Post  Posted 1 May 2005 5:07 pm    

Bumparoo for Ted please!

Billy Carr

Seminary, Mississippi, USA (deceased)
Post  Posted 2 May 2005 1:19 am    

Very simple! If you want equipment that's in top shape. Then you don't have to worry about Teds. He's one of the best I've ever seen at maintaining his equipment whether it's a steel guitar or amp.

Ted Hughes

Ms. USA
Post  Posted 2 May 2005 11:44 am    

Hey Billy , Man, It's good to here from you .Thanks for the kind words . I still got her . The D10 . She still sound Great to. I can't make her sound like you did . But I'm having fun trying. HA! HA! If ya'll ever around SE Miss . around Magee Miss. Look Billy up . You talking about a Steel player. Billy and Danny makes me feel bad when I hear them play .

Ted Hughes

Ms. USA
Post  Posted 5 May 2005 4:15 am    

Please close ,Thanks