The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  F/s: Portable Audio (mp3) & Dvd Players
Joe Stewart

Way Out West
Post  Posted 17 Jan 2005 10:20 pm    

Hello Fellow Steelers!

If anyone's interested, I have two (2) "new" musical accessories or audio/video items to sell (both held-over from Christmas in sealed factory boxes), that are quite useful on the road, in a home studio, or in a musical practice room . . .

1. 20GB HANDHELD MP3 JUKEBOX PLAYER/PHOTO VIEWER:

This is an i-River (Toshiba hard drive-based) 20GB Model H-320 Multi-Codec Jukebox (or Music/Photo player/viewer) with full color display, built-in FM Tuner, and 16-hour battery life!

It is truly an "amazing" little device! It operates like any other external device or drive, so you can drag and drop any audio or even data files (e.g., MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, WPD, DOC, XLS) to this player straight away from your PC using Windows Explorer, or directly from a Walkman, CD player, FM radio, whatever! Extremely friendly and practical. Carry your favorite tunes with you wherever you go at all times!

For anyone who likes to have their entire collection of CDs and recorded music readily available in a pocket-sized device via headphones, at home, in the car, or at the office, this is the ticket! It will hold up to 600 hours of recorded music!

If interested, cut and paste the following link at www.Amazon.com for further details:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00065W74G/qid=1106024124/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl23/102-5795794-7621760?v=glance&s=electronics&n=507846

These sell new for about $320.00 on-line, but I'll take $275.00 + $10.00 fixed postage. Includes all factory accessories (i.e., AC charger, USB cable, headphones, manual, etc.

2. POLAROID PDV-0701A PORTABLE DVD PLAYER:

This portable DVD player from Polaroid lets you enjoy movies, music, and digital photos when you're on the road or in the comfort of your own home, home music studio, or music practice room. It's a book-thin, MP3-friendly player featuring a broad, 7-inch LCD configured in a widescreen (16:9) aspect ratio whose dimensions closely approximate those of your favorite contemporary movies or instructional DVD videos. A supplied rechargeable lithium ion battery keeps your discs spinning for three to four hours between charges, and the player comes with separate AC and DC power adapters for use indoors, in cars and boats - you name it. Built-in Dolby Digital Decoder with stereo speakers, and plays standard DVDs, as well as DVD-R, DVD-RW, CD, CD-R, CD-RW, VCD and MP3 discs.

If interested, cut and paste the following link at www.bizrate.com for further details:
http://www.bizrate.com/marketplace/search/search__cat_id--11530000,prod_id--7591535,sfsk--5.html

They sell new for about $170.00 on-line but I'll take $125.00 + $15.00 fixed postage. Batteries, A/V cables and all factory accessories are included.

If you're interested in either one, just drop me a line. And yes, the posting of this ad was pre-approved by the Forum Administrator in advance, so don't even think it!

Thanks All!

Joe Stewart

Way Out West
Post  Posted 20 Jan 2005 10:51 am    

Newly Revised Prices:

1. iRiver H-320 Multi-Codec Jukebox: $250
2. Polaroid Portable DVD Player: $100

Both new in the box and both good buys!

Thank you!