The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Music Man, Peavey Classic 50, 12" JBL
Tim Bridges

Hoover, Alabama, USA
Post  Posted 28 Sep 2004 3:19 pm    

OK guys and gals, since I can't make a decision on my own, whichever amp sells first, I'll keep the other one.

Music Man RD50-112. Mint condition. It comes with footswitch and vinyl cover. The amp has a single input, channel switching (lead & gain), did I say mint condition. The black Tolex, silver face grill cloth, knobs, everything is in great shape. If you're not familiar with these amps, they're really capable amps and versatile. Check out some reviews on Harmony Central or the Music Man web/forum. I paid $550.00 for the amp 1.5 years ago. I would like to get my money out of the amp, but will consider reasonable offers. Buyer pays shipping cost.

I also have a 12" JBL speaker that sounds awesome in this amp. I'm asking $150.00 for the speaker. Again, will consider reasonable offers. Buyer pays shipping cost.

The Peavey Classic 50 just came back from Peavey today. It's still in the box. The amp is in great condition. Tolex in great shape along with grill cloth. This one is twead.I'm asking $450.00, plus shipping for this amp.

If there isn't any interest in a day or so, I'll post on Ebay.

Please, no scammers. If I don't know you from the forum, don't bother to email. I'll get some pics together for the Peavey. I have pics for the Music Man. Email me for pics.

Thanks!

[This message was edited by Tim Bridges on 28 September 2004 at 04:59 PM.]

Tim Bridges

Hoover, Alabama, USA
Post  Posted 5 Oct 2004 7:16 am    

Please close thread, equipment no longer for sale.