The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Reply to topic
Author Topic:  I'm leaving for a while
Jody Sanders

Magnolia,Texas, R.I.P.
Post  Posted 21 Sep 2001 7:23 am    

Ricky, May GOD bless and keep you on the tour. Jody.

Joerg Hennig

Bavaria, Germany
Post  Posted 21 Sep 2001 7:30 am    

Too bad you´re not coming anywhere near this place, I´d LOVE to see you someday! Anyway, GOOD LUCK Ricky, and travel safely!

Ricky Davis

Bertram, Texas USA
Post  Posted 21 Sep 2001 11:00 am    

Wow; you all have made me very confident in what we are doing and going over for...thanks so much to all of you for your encouragement and prayers.
Yes I feel bad we aren't making it to Germany this time; as well as the other countries we are missing out on too.
Hey Chas...ha...indeed those dates have been canceled... and in L.A.; I thought you were just Yawning...
Al; those tuning questions could not be in better hands pal...ha Heck I learned them from you my friend...
CrowBear; hope to see you over...this will be my 8th time in Europe with Dale; but my first time in Spain...
Anders....sounds fun pal..and see ya over there...and it will be my third time to Sweden and is one of my favorite countries next to Holland.
Kenny the bud has had a full check up and shots and is ready to go...
Tony; the little bird was right...I've been invited to play the Aussie Steel Convention this next year in Feb. and are working out the details now...but we will be over in Jan for a Dale Watson tour...so see ya over and thanks for the hospitality my brother.
I will try and get on a computer here and there as we go from city to city....just to keep in touch with my steel guitar family; and ya'lls good wishes and support "REALLY" make a difference and I can't thank ya'll enough.
Ricky