The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Quad 4 Any users?
FRANK MARIANO

PENSACOLA FL
Post  Posted 13 Jan 2001 7:54 pm    

Hey steelers,I have a Quad 4 and I'm having a hell of a time trying to program this thing . Anybody know where I can get easy to learn instuctions on this thing.The owners manual is to far out for me to understand.Thanks Frank

Dave Van Allen

Doylestown, PA , US , Earth
Post  Posted 14 Jan 2001 12:42 am    

Digitech Studio Quad 4 Effects unit?
If so I can give you some tips

[This message was edited by Dave Van Allen on 14 January 2001 at 12:42 AM.]

FRANK MARIANO

PENSACOLA FL
Post  Posted 14 Jan 2001 7:35 am    

Hey Dave,Thanks for answering. Yes It is a Digatech Quad 4 I'm talking about.I purchased a JD Walker Sterio Steel amp from Jerry along with the Quad 4. He set the Quad up with 30 presets for steel they are good settings but I want to add more. Thats the first thing I have to learn.Second thing,I want to be able to use my Quad 4 with my Nashville 400. I'm wanting to know how to set the Quad up for a mono signal and save settings for that application. I need to have the unit set up for both amps.The third thing is on one of the user programs that Jerry set up I lost the effects, its just a dry signal now but it is titled with the name he gave it .How do I get that setting to start working again? Hope you Can help, Thanks ,Frank

Jim Smith

Midlothian, TX, USA
Post  Posted 14 Jan 2001 10:37 am    

Give GD Walker a call or send him an email. He's one of the most pleasant and helpful people I know and probably the expert on the Quad. He loads the Quads from a .syx file through the MIDI port of his computer to the Quad. I bet he'd send you those settings so you can restore the lost patch. He can probably also tell you how to set it up for the mono patches you want. BTW, it's Gerry with a 'G'.