The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Vibrasonic....
Roger Rettig

Naples, FL
Post  Posted 9 Aug 2000 10:55 am    

I had a Vibrosonic with my old ZB and I loved it; not only was it a lovely warm amp for my steel but it also worked really well with my Telecaster.
Much as I love Peaveys for steel - now I have an Emmons LeGrande III - (I have a Nashville 1000 and 400), I've never managed to get a good Tele sound with them and, at the moment, I'm using a Musicman 65-115 if I'm playing both guitar and steel on a date.
MY favourite, though, is the old Evans FET500 - it's great for both! I still have one back in England and I can't wait to have it shipped to the US...(Ed says he'll take care of the transformer change for me)....

Jack Stoner

Kansas City, MO
Post  Posted 9 Aug 2000 11:10 am    

Roger, you basically have two posts about the same thing. They both do not need to be open. Which one can I close.

When you post a question, please keep any further posts about the subject in the same string rather than two separate items about the same thing.

Thanks

Roger Rettig

Naples, FL
Post  Posted 9 Aug 2000 1:38 pm    

Very sorry, Jack
I hit the 'Post new topic' icon instead of 'Post reply' and didn't notice until I'd finished typing my response - then I couldn't see how to get back without erasing what I'd written...(I promise not to do it again)
RR