The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  ?? Nashville 1000 Amps
Randy Pokeda

Prince George B.C. Canada
Post  Posted 6 Dec 1999 1:19 pm    

Can anyone tell me how these amps are performing? And the differences between the
Nashville 400. Thanks for any input.

Ricky Hagan

Elm City N.C. U.S.A.
Post  Posted 6 Dec 1999 1:56 pm    

I have had one for about 2 months. I have really enjoyed everything about it. I have been playing a long time and it's the best I have heard.I always used a Nashville 400 before.I'v not got any complaints About it but I like the 1000 better.Contact Billy or Wanda Cooper they'll set you right up.

Mike Brown

Meridian, Mississippi USA
Post  Posted 10 Dec 1999 10:06 am    

Hello,
I get e-mail daily from players who have purchased the Nashville 1000. Almost all of the comments have been positive, but occasionally I'll get a negative comment about one thing or another. But, as a player I cannot take a new amp on a job and immediately "like" it. It takes me about two or three gigs to get used to an amp.

However, with the N'Ville 1000, it didn't take but about two gigs for me to get used to it.

At any rate, thanks for your support of our products and if I can be of any assistance to you, I can be reached toll free within the U.S. at 1-877-732-8391.

Dean Brown

Austin, Tx.
Post  Posted 10 Dec 1999 10:52 am    

I've had mine about 2 months. It's a great steel amp. I'm not crazy about its reverb so I use a NanoVerb for delay. Sounds great. I also use a Boss EQ pedal. That way I don't have to turn arnound or fiddle with the amp when I want to adjust the EQ. I wish I had a second one for a stereo set up.

Mike Brown

Meridian, Mississippi USA
Post  Posted 10 Dec 1999 11:12 am    

Hey Dean!
I know where you can get a second amp!!!!!!!!But seriously, I chose to use the 2 spring reverb in this amp basically because of my own personal preference and from a tip from one of our dealers.

Anyway, thanks for using Peavey gear. I don't think that you will find another company that supports the steel guitar community more than Peavey. Keep in touch.