The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Zumsteel f/s
Gary Arnold

Panhandle of Florida, USA
Post  Posted 8 Mar 2005 8:19 am    

1988 DBL-10, 8 pedals & 6 knees.
Serial # D1084317. It is blue on the front and back aprons w/slate gray on top.It comes with a brand-new embossed finished case and a Goodrich foot pedal(used). The E9th neck pickup was rewound by Jerry Wallace @ TT & the C6th neck is Bruces. This guitar is in MINT condition and plays & sounds great, you would think Bruce just packed it up and sent it out (as you will see in the pictures below). I know the next ??????? why is it for sale? Good ??????? I bought it to see if I wanted a Zumsteel & I do, BUT I want a SD-10 because I don’t play C6th. This guitar has been played very little, a Lady bought it new for her husband that played lead guitar and he just didn’t take up with all those pedals so he sold it to a friend of mine, he used it for his practice steel at home(it has not been played out in clubs). This PSG needs a good home with some one that needs a great guitar. Price $3,000.00 (firm) insured & delivered in lower 48 states and will ship to other areas for the additional shipping. I will accept a cashiers check & will ship same day I receive check except on Sat. & Sundays (UPS closed those days). If you have any problem with the pic.’s e-mail me at:beargrass@cfi.net and I will e-mail them to you and you can call me at (850)537-9120 with any ???????’s. http://users.cfi.net/beargrass/GUITAR.jpg http://users.cfi.net/beargrass/guitar1.jpg
thanks,
gary

Post  Posted 8 Mar 2005 11:46 am    

I'll take it-left you a meesage. Also have a SD-10 if you like. Let's meet I'm in Florida too. Dave

------------------
Dave O'Brien, Okeechobee
'75 & '78 Emmons D-10's
NV400 & Fender Vibrosonic

Gary Arnold

Post  Posted 8 Mar 2005 2:34 pm    

Sale pending!

Gary Arnold

Post  Posted 12 Mar 2005 2:18 pm    

Please pull this thread.