The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Gary Holt
Lincoln Goertzen

Taylor, British Columbia, Canada
Post  Posted 24 Nov 2004 2:42 pm    

Hi, everyone. This is just a message about Gary Holt, to let everyone know that he is a fine gentleman and above reproach in his dealing. He sold me his Yamaha P120 keyboard with a number of accessories, which just arrived today by courier. He sent me emails several times during the time it was shipped, letting me know where it was, and how things were going.

It was no small thing getting a 150-pound package from Tennessee to Northern British Columbia, Canada, but it got here without any damage or extra charges.

So, THANKS GARY.

Sincerely,
Lincoln

PS. b0b, what are the chances of making a section of the forum dedicated to reports like this, so that we as buyers and sellers can do a little research before getting into a transaction?

Gary Holt

Newport,TN.,USA
Post  Posted 24 Nov 2004 3:28 pm    

Lincoln,
It was a pleasure doing business with you as well!! For all forum members,I must state that Lincoln is also a man of his word!! It is wonderful to know that people can become good friends without ever seeing each other. Lincoln and I never spoke to each other, except through e-mails. Lincoln, thanks again for the nice comments.

ps: Bob, a donation will be coming very soon.