The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  blowhard
john widgren

Wilton CT
Post  Posted 14 Nov 2004 9:12 am    

So I triple checked, cleaned up and delivered the nashville 400 to the Norwalk show, but it seems that young Mr. Brian Donegan's offer to buy was, and is, absent any veracity. His claims of having tried to email and contact me are hogwash. (see above post.) I will not discuss this aspect any further. Anyway the amp is still for sale, and its in fine shape. I will include the tuki cover for free. Buyer pays shipping.

Brian Donegan

Red Bank, New Jersey, USA
Post  Posted 14 Nov 2004 10:14 am    

Hey John I did email you and you told me your computer was down, also I said I was sorry and you told me not to worry, you live 3 miles from the show. Why did you not call me a blowhard to my face , and I am 38 right around your age I would guess. These are fighting words and I would have been happy to show you a proper response to calling me a blowhard in person YOU WUSS.ANYTIME YOU ARE THE BLOWHARD , hiding behind a keyboard calling me names.

Brian Donegan

Post  Posted 14 Nov 2004 10:57 am    

You know the more I think about this post by John the more I cannot get over it.Yes I did want the amp, and then decided against it.I emailed John and told him so, OK, that was my mistake, I should have replied on the forum, and not an email. I told John face to face I was sorry about the mix up.He said no big deal.Now,I guess he is saying he did not get my email, well maybe he did or did not I do not know, I did send it.Would it be the 1st time an email was not recieved? no. Why not assume there was a email mix up ( which can only be the case if he did not get it) Or send me an email and tell me how you feel,But after talking to me face to face, and telling not to worry, and then to post a message like this is in poor taste.I have been on the other side of a deal that did not work out and I know how frustrating that can be. For that I am sorry. I will say right now if me not taking the amp put a strain on you financially, I will buy the amp from you, after our talk I took you at your word that it was no big deal, maybe you were being polite. All I can say is I did send an email.And I think you should have spoke to me in person about this and not called my charecter into question.Brian

Hiro Keitora

New York, New York
Post  Posted 14 Nov 2004 2:07 pm    

Ha! It sounds like "Too bad, Soo Sad" to me. I can totally understand John's disappointed. Sorry, but I'm on John's side this time.

Hope you all enjoyed the Norwalk show!

Brian Donegan

Post  Posted 14 Nov 2004 3:16 pm    

What the F is "Too bad Soo sad" even mean.You can be on whatever side you choose, Hiro,But if you smile to my face and tell me all is cool no problem and then go on a public forum and talk some sh*t about me theres a problem.Lets all pile on a side,everbody loves some drama right Hiro,you were no where around when I had this conversation with John. I was there, and I had a 10 min conversation with John about his own rig, and about Steel King amps. we shook hands, said it was nice to meet you,and that was it.What side is there to be on,I sent an email, he either did not read or did not get. I told him I was sorry he did not read the email he told his computer was down all week and that was it. I AM SICK OF PEOPLE WHO TALK CRAP BEHIND A KEYBOARD I was at the show and not a person said or muttered a thing to me about this. As i stated, I have had deals fall through and I know that sucks I did my part to cancel the deal but I still felt bad because John was put through some trouble. Thats it, no one was ripped off, or taken advantage of. I did not lie in my email or in person, I told John I was thinking about a Steel KIng.If he or anyone else thought I was a blowhard or anything else,I was there live and in person and they could have said something to me .But I suspect anyone who is going to pile on now and talk some S**t is not the kind of MAN that would say anthing to me in person.Brian

john widgren

Wilton CT
Post  Posted 14 Nov 2004 3:17 pm    

talking is done. close er up.

Tom Olson

Spokane, WA
Post  Posted 14 Nov 2004 3:41 pm    

WHOA! Easy Does It!

[This message was edited by Tom Olson on 14 November 2004 at 03:46 PM.]

Farris Currie

Ona, Florida, USA, R.I.P.
Post  Posted 14 Nov 2004 5:00 pm    

hey now thats my kindda man, now BUMP THAT!!