The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Mullen D10 Royal Precision & Acc. Update
Kit Haas

Taylorsville, Utah, USA
Post  Posted 18 Sep 2004 10:58 am    

Pictured below is my Mullen D10, serial #M0039, purchased in Oct ’98. At the time I purchased this guitar, I also purchased an identical guitar in royal blue, serial # 40. Serial #M0039 was for one of my sons, who thought he had the time and inclination to learn the instrument. After a few attempts, he decided that the steel guitar was much too difficult an instrument. In fact, he never mastered being able to hold the bar in his left hand. Since that time, the guitar has been in its case, and is still equipped with the original strings that Mullen installed. I played the guitar for about an hour the other day. It has the beautiful precision workmanship, smoothness, and tone that Mullen is known for. I am asking $3,000 plus freight for the package pictured below. The seat is a matching Pro Seat; the volume pedal is a Goodrich Model H10K. After calling a few reputable dealers, I am convinced that the guitar, alone, is worth $3,000. The guitar has been out of its case approximately 3 times. Pedal setup for E9: P1 raises the (5&10) B’s to C#’s, P2 raises the (3&6) G#’s to A’s, P3 raises (4&5) E to F# & B to C#; LKL raises the (4&Cool E’s to F’s; LKV lowers (5&10) B’s to C#’s; LKR lowers the (4&Cool E’s to D#’s; RKL raises (1) F# to G# & lowers (6) G# to F#; RKR, a half stop lever, lowers (2) D# to D/C# & the (9) D to C#. Pedal setup for C6: P4 raises (4&Cool A’s to B’s; P5 lowers (5) G to F#, raises (9) F to F# & (10) C to D; P6 raises (2) E to F & lowers (6) E to D#; P7 raises (3) C to D & (4) A to B; P8 raises (7) C to C#, lowers (9) F to E & (10) C to A; RKL lowers (3) C to B; LKV (NOT E9 LKV) raises (4&Cool A’s to A#’s; RKR raises (3) C to C#.] Serious offers only.

Randy Gilliam

San Antonio, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 18 Sep 2004 2:51 pm    

2600 You Pay Shipping And I Will Send Money Monday.God Bless Randy in San Antonio.

Kit Haas

Taylorsville, Utah, USA
Post  Posted 20 Sep 2004 8:04 am    

Guitar has been sold. thank you