The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  SOLD PLEASE REMOVE 2020 GFI S-10 SM 3x4 $1750
Peter Klein

Illinois, USA
Post  Posted 14 May 2024 9:06 am    

Steel is in pristine condition. Played only about 20 hours tops. Never been played out and only transferred out of the house once. Diagnosed with Stage 4 colorectal cancer last year and am thinning the herd. This is as unused as a pedal steel can get without buying brand new. Also included is a bar, new set of strings, finger picks, and pedal steel guitar chord/scale book from Hal Leonard.

Details from GFI website: Standard Features: Die Board Bodies with Mica Style Finish, Aluminum Frame with Baked Epoxy Hammertone Black Coating, Single Finger “Pull-Release” Changer, 7 Position Bell Cranks, Expandable Crossrods, GFI II Pickups made by George "L" to GFI Specs, Hardshell Gray Carpet Covered Case.

$1895 direct from GFI. Selling for $1750.

Also have a Peterson Strobe tuner and Goodrich passive volume pedal for sale too OR will bundle the whole thing for $2100.

Am 45 minutes East of St. Louis and would drive two hours to meet and deliver. Otherwise, message me to talk shipping prices. I also have many other pictures if you need more as I was having trouble resizing for the site.

Thank you and God Bless,
Pete

[/img]