The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  SOLD Quilter MicroPro Mach 2 Celestion 12 SOLD
Kevin Swan

Medina, Ohio
Post  Posted 2 May 2024 10:48 am    

Just replaced both selector switches, other than that all original. Has the upgraded deluxe footswitch with multiple settings on each stomp. Plug guitar into one channel, microphone into the other, or as I do guitar in one and pedal steel in the other.
Twenty-one pounds of sheer wonder, captures every great tone, wonderful 'verb and trem. Quilter cover included

The ultimate amp for serious headroom in a small package, the HD-12 combo uses yet another Quilter driver cherry-picked from the pro-audio catalog. The Celestion BN12-300s sports a neo magnet and larger voice coil with a 300 watt rating, and provides a cleaner, wider range response than the alternative Classic Lead 80. Combined with its lighter weight, it's perfect for the the jazz or blues player or anyone who loves an EVM-12L type speaker response.

The powerful magnet, cloth suspension, and parabolic cone provide deeper bass and smoother mids, with well controlled highs that wake up when pushed with overdrive. Great for electric and especially hollow body instruments, the HD-12 combo packs a serious punch for players who want to fill the stage with a combo that only weighs 21 pounds. Plays well by itself, or when stacked on the MicroPro Extension Cab.

Specifications

Power Output
Channel 1: 100 W RMS

Channel 2: 100 W RMS

Total: 200 W RMS

AC Power req.
100-240V, 50-60 Hz, 250 W
Input Connections MIC/LINE: Balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS

INST: 1/4" mono
Input Impedance:
MIC:4K ohms

LINE: 70K ohms

GUITAR: 2M ohms
Effects Loop
Output: 1/4" mono, -10dB, 1K ohms

Input: 1/4" mono, 50K ohms
Speaker 1 Output
8 ohms, 200 W minimum rating
Speaker 2 Output
4-8 ohms, 200 W minimum rating
Speaker:
Celestion BN12-300S - 12" cone, 2.5" voicie coil, 8ohms, Neodymium
Dimensions
19" H x 17.5"W x 10" D

48.3 cm x 44.5 cm x 25.4 cm
Weight
21 lbs. (9.5 Kg)

Last edited by Kevin Swan on 16 May 2024 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Kevin Swan

Medina, Ohio
Post  Posted 5 May 2024 9:39 am     Cinco de Mayo!

New lowered price to celebrate Cinco de Mayo!

Bill A. Moore

Silver City, New Mexico, USA
Post  Posted 5 May 2024 1:18 pm    

Viva presidente Juarez!

Kevin Swan

Medina, Ohio
Post  Posted 5 May 2024 1:41 pm    

"Respect for the rights of others means peace.” —Benito Juarez, Mexican Liberal lawyer and 26th president of Mexico (and first indigenous president of Mexico) from 1858 to 1872.

Kevin Swan

Medina, Ohio
Post  Posted 5 May 2024 1:52 pm    

"Respect for the rights of others means peace.” —Benito Juarez, Mexican Liberal lawyer and 26th president of Mexico (and first indigenous president of Mexico) from 1858 to 1872.

Jim Pollard

Cedar Park, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 6 May 2024 4:15 am    

Man. Absolutely screaming deal for somebody. I can't get enough of my own Micropro!

Kevin Swan

Medina, Ohio
Post  Posted 6 May 2024 8:11 am    

Jim Pollard wrote:
Man. Absolutely screaming deal for somebody. I can't get enough of my own Micropro!

Thanks for the kind words; there's nothing this little baby can't do and at 22 pounds it just can't be beat. The only issue for me is I really don't need all the bells and whistles... and I just bought another amp with a 15 inch speaker from another Forum member. I try SO hard to whittle away at the number of amps in my studio and then go right ahead and buy another one. I may need to seek professional help.

The price is good, agreed. I'm just trying to get this into the hands of someone who could enjoy it. Nice to have one smallish amp that can handle my Tele in one channel and steel in the other with just a quick stomp of the pedal. I think there's a reason these don't show up often: Most folks buy it, love it, and the KEEP it!

Dale Thompson

Tennessee, USA
Post  Posted 7 May 2024 4:17 am    

This is a great deal! I get complements all the time on my tone, it's this amp. Your back will love it too.

Kevin Swan

Medina, Ohio
Post  Posted 15 May 2024 11:08 am     Perfect gigging amp

With two separate channels and foot switching it is about the lightest gigging amp for pedal steel and/or guitar. I can carry my steel, telecaster and the Micropro all in one trip.

Leroy Golden

Muskegon, Michigan, USA
Post  Posted 16 May 2024 5:35 am     Quilter micro pro

I'LL TAKE IT IF STILL AVAILABLE, PLEASE CHECK PM's

Kevin Swan

Medina, Ohio
Post  Posted 16 May 2024 7:58 am     Sold

SOLD to Forum member. I'll sure miss it but it's on to a new home.