The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Gator G-Pro Blue 6 Space Rack Case
George Redmon

Muskegon & Detroit Michigan.
Post  Posted 24 Apr 2024 7:41 pm    

Hey Dudes & Dudettes,

Selling my gorgeous "Blue" Gator G-PRO 6U Pro Series Rack Case. This standard 19" rack case is even more beautiful, then my lousy photography depicts. And kids, I am sending along enough "Gator Bites" the correctly threaded screws, that Gator sells for this case. (yeah, yeah, yeah, ok, i will throw in a few extra screws, for you big finger guys who drop small screws.... I got it.) So you will have plenty of CORRECTLY threaded screws that Gator actually uses (No Lowes screws). I am even paying shipping on it for ya. All you will have to do is install your gear.

Gator G-PRO-19" 6U Rack Case Features:
* Made in the USA
* 6-Space Rack
* Virtually indestructible roto-molded
* polyethylene design
* 19" Rackable depth
* Recessed Penn Elcom twist latches
* Front and Rear removable lids
* Molded-in, ergonomic side carry handles
* Heat-Treated 10/32 screws with protective washers included
* Stackable outer case design

I am the original owner of this case. I purchased it from Sweetwater Sound. Here is a link to this case, only difference is the color. Incidentally, these are no longer being produced in kool colors as I understand it.

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/GPro6--gator-g-pro-6u-19-pro-series-rack-case

I can do $200 with Free Shipping! I can do Check, Postal Money Order, Cashiers Check, PayPal. Absolutely NO Family & Friends. LOWER 48 ONLY PLEASE

Keeping with b0b's (man I miss him) Forum rules. Hey I'd like nothing better then to save you a few bucks, but folks.... if you won't pay the fee, don't send the money. Use one of my other suggested payment methods.

Thank You for checking out my case, and Thank You Steel Forum for this great selling service.
Be Blessed

George Redmon

Muskegon & Detroit Michigan.
Post  Posted 1 May 2024 9:45 am    

Whoa!